Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The way that POS uses the term "My" when describing the intelligence community and military pisses me off. This is one of those small insights into what he really believes. 

You beat me to it. This jackass seriously thinks he's a king.

25 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

You beat me to it. This jackass seriously thinks he's a king.

Nah - he's still thinks he's a company CEO and that all the people around owe him loyalty and should be 'his' people. Never mind their responsibility to uphold the law or constitution - loyalty to him should come first.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, visionary said:

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/05/26/speak-for-yourself-president-fail--im-not-sorry-about-hiroshima-n2168799

I will never forget this article, how dumb it was before the trip, how dumb it was after, and how an acquaintance of mine through my fraternity who worked for townhall and knew Schlicter defended the premise of the article even after the trip was over.

I am so very tempted to ask him when Schlicter will put out a new piece like this one for Trump, but that kind of hostility is usually something I keep off of facebook.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Nah - he's still thinks he's a company CEO and that all the people around owe him loyalty and should be 'his' people. Never mind their responsibility to uphold the law or constitution - loyalty to him should come first.

I love that we're not even bothering to note that Trump took the oath of office himself.

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I love that we're not even bothering to note that Trump took the oath of office himself.

I think we can probably agree that ship has sailed, sunk and had a film that's at least an hour too long made about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1