Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Sen. Rounds, who is the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Cybersecurity Subcommittee, offered up this explanation to Erica Werner of the Washington Post for why Trump refused to acknowledge Russian election interference of any kind.

Everything I’ve seen and all the facts are very clear: Russia did meddle in our election. That was very clear. So I think what actually happened, I think Mr. Putin just got out-Trumped by Trump. If Mr. Putin thinks he can tell a whopper, he’s not gonna be outdone by this president. And so if Mr. Putin is going to look at him and try to straight-faced tell him that they didn’t meddle, our president can look right back at him and tell just as big a whopper back to Putin as Putin told him.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/republican-senator-rounds-says-trump-lied-about-russian-meddling-during-helsinki-summit-as-a-bizarro-form-of-statecraft.html

Cirque du Soleil is in awe, this guy tried lying about Trump lying, got tongue-tied and confused, tripped, slipped and fell into his own ass.

• Haha 2