Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

5 hours ago, Bang said:

y'know what grinds my gears?

when people say things like 'why are the dems so mad now after they didn't care about this or that or whatever?"
And i always want to scream GROW THE **** UP! THIS IS NOT THE RESPONSE OF A ****ING ADULT!

DO BETTER LIKE YOU CLAIM TO BE!

It annoys the **** out of me that the majority of adults in this country seem to have no concept of how to solve any of these problems, because they really don't want to solve any problems.

All they want to do is fling **** around like screaming ****ing monkeys so they can use past bad behavior to justify current bad behavior.

GROW.

THE.

UP.

~Bang

Funny when I say something similar by pointing out that the left did something poorly and people rush to point out something the right did worse, it doesn't get as many likes.  But the point is the same.

Odd.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jschuck12001 said:

Thats a crock, if you don't vote its because you didn't get off your lazy ass.  Is there any real data to back up your statement?

It's a little more difficult than usual to collect polling data on people who don't vote

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Funny when I say something similar by pointing out that the left did something poorly and people rush to point out something the right did worse, it doesn't get as many likes.  But the point is the same.

Odd.

I pointed the same thing out on a more conservative leaning website and it got ZERO likes. In fact, I got several dislikes which I didn't even know was a thing.

P.S. The site in question was the Tailgate section of the Dallas Cowboys message board. Once again the right is worse in every way.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, jschuck12001 said:

Whats interesting is Dems were pissed those Hillary emails were found illegally and now the Republicans are ****ing about the same thing, very ironic.

Something stinks real bad here, based on the data I have to believe Trump was going to let Flynn stay on and the only reason he let him go is that he got caught.

I think it's time Republicans and Democrats get together and throw Trump out of the WH.

Let Pence run the country for the rest of the term and the rest will work itself out.

Just heard Trumps candidate for Labor Secretary has dropped out.

Trump will not be impeached before the 2018 elections.  The GOP & Trump base would throw out any Republican who did that. After the election, GOP will have no problems.

The deal is:

1.  Donald is deep into debt to either the Russian oligarchs or even the Russian mob. Putin knows this and thus has Donald in his pocket.

or

2.  Putin has the dirt on the Donald's Russian dealings. Some of those dealings probably are probably illegal and would land the Donald in prison. So, the Donald is in his pocket.

Basically, Putin has something over the Donald, that the Donald doesn't want released. So, the Donald will do Putin's bidding. It's so obvious.

House Republicans are dismissing reports that Trump campaign staffers were in contact with Russia’s intelligence agency during the election and downplaying calling for a select committee to investigate the matter.

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, in a Wednesday morning interview with POLITICO, reacted angrily to calls for a new probe following a New York Times bombshell report about such communications. The California Republican vowed to continue his panel’s ongoing probe of Russia, but accused Democrats of politicizing the issue.

“The Democrats can play their politics all they want; they’re welcome to do that, this is Washington,” he said. “But as far as I’m concerned, we will continue to investigate the Russian activity like we’ve done for many years.”

When asked about the possibility of a select committee, Nunes added: “There is not going to be one; I can tell you there is absolutely not going to be one. And I am not going to be lectured by people who are speaking out of both sides of their mouths."

Several senior House Republicans and GOP sources privately echoed those comments. The posture contrasts with that of Senate Republicans. While he did not call for an independent committee to probe the matter, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said the Russia contacts were "a significant issue."

"We are going to look at Russian involvement in the U.S. election," the Kentucky Republican said in an interview that aired Wednesday morning on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

9 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

We were warned. We were given an explanation. Nevertheless we persisted to elect this guy.

We ? I had nothing do do with this. Speak for yourself. 

I'm not a lefty either. 

9 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Nixon had Watergate and Deep Throat

What will Trump's leaker be named?

The more I think about this the more parallels I see with Nixon, but Nixon's crimes weren't as bad as what Russiagate seems to be building toward.

Pink Floyd - Wall reference

Or... Liberace - Great performer...but a straight up liar.  

The irony of the Republicans complaining about playing politics for their decision not to investigate the Russian-Trump issue is too much! Worse, if you add in all their Benghazi hearings, emails, Wikileaks, and every other political witch hunt that actually was political gamesmanship and a waste of taxpayer money. Worse, that their own leadership admitted was political gamesmanship that they knew bore no fruit.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I do want to know how all of his supporters can do all of these mental 180s in order to keep up with this clown and not get dizzy. I mean, they arnt even that smart. 

Maybe that's the trick. 

Edited by Llevron

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

The deal is:

1.  Donald is deep into debt to either the Russian oligarchs or even the Russian mob. Putin knows this and thus has Donald in his pocket.

or

2.  Putin has the dirt on the Donald's Russian dealings. Some of those dealings probably are probably illegal and would land the Donald in prison. So, the Donald is in his pocket.

Basically, Putin has something over the Donald, that the Donald doesn't want released. So, the Donald will do Putin's bidding. It's so obvious.

1 makes no sense at all, him owing money would be the least of his worries.

2 is always a possibility, but it is about the same odds for Hillary...or less :ols:

24 minutes ago, mrcunning15 said:

Here we go again with the H word. 

Well she was the other option, though I can't blame ya'll for wanting to forget choosing her. :ols:

She who shall remain unnamed is a bit bulky.

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I do want to know how all of his supporters can do all of these mental 180s in order to keep up with this clown and not get dizzy. I mean, they arnt even that smart. 

Maybe that's the trick. 

No, it's really quite easy.

Step 1: blind loyalty to Trump

Step 2: attack anything that threatens Trump

Step 3: ignore that it contradicts what you said 2 minutes ago

Step 4: when someone mentions that it contradicts what you said 2 minutes ago yell loudly any of the following choices A) Snowflake B.) Sore loser C) Hillary D) Fake News E) sit there breathing through your mouth and act like you didn't hear it.

Nuthin' to it!

Appendix: see @twafor advanced notes

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

18 minutes ago, twa said:

Well she was the other option, though I can't blame ya'll for wanting to forget choosing her. :ols:

She who shall remain unnamed is a bit bulky.

Not my choice. But yeah keep deflecting. I don't really get your point besides you just wanting to bring up "She who shall reamin unnamed" since this is a thread relating to Trumps ties with Russia and has nothing to do with "SWSRU". Your argument holds little weight when you deflect to SWSRU you just sound butthurt even though your team won, it's almost like gassp you don't know what to do now that your team has control and GASSP you have to be held accountable and actually lead and not blame everything on SWSRU.