Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

8 minutes ago, twa said:

I admitted voting straight GOP if you recall.....package deal 

To be honest I don't recall that admission. I recall your claim that you weren't a Republican, so I guess a little bit of me was hoping you'd have a little remnant of that left in you before selling the rest of us up the river.

20 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

To be honest I don't recall that admission. I recall your claim that you weren't a Republican, so I guess a little bit of me was hoping you'd have a little remnant of that left in you before selling the rest of us up the river.

twa isn't a Republican. He is THE Republican. I'm not sure there is ever been a Republican more loyal or Republicannier. Why he's so Republican that rumor is he's in the process of filing for duel Russian/US citizenship.

;)

Or maybe he just really, really loves stupid people - at one point or another he has tirelessly defended Palin, Perry, and Pumpkinhead. He's like the Sean Spicer for the country's biggest dumbasses.

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

twa isn't a Republican. He is THE Republican. I'm not sure there is ever been a Republican more loyal or Republicannier. 

• Like 2

Just now, Riggo-toni said:

He's like the Sean Spicer for the country's biggest dumbasses.

Even I wouldn't paint the Republican Party with quite that broad a brush. I'm not saying your description isn't fitting. Nor am I saying that those aren't representatives of the best and brightest the Republicans have to offer, but...

5 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Admiring the deflection to Hillary when the man hours expended investigating Trump are basically zero, while they've thrown 25 years of investigations at Hillary and found nothing.

"But Hillary" is officially the most pathetic deflection yet at this point.

It's all they have.

• Like 1

Just now, Burgold said:

Even I wouldn't paint the Republican Party with quite that broad a brush. 

I'm not painting the GOP with any brush...hell, my grandfather was a GOP senator for 24 years and my uncle for 18. I don't recall TWA ever defending Kasich, Huntsman, or George Will, but there have been plenty of drive bys in defense of Governor Airhead and Mr Oops. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Or maybe he just really, really loves stupid people - at one point or another he has tirelessly defended Palin, Perry, and Pumpkinhead. He's like the Sean Spicer for the country's biggest dumbasses.

Palin and Perry I pretty much have.

Trump I would gladly trade for Pence.

I do like the upheaval all three are capable of in certain quarters.

2 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I'm not painting the GOP with any brush...hell, my grandfather was a GOP senator for 24 years and my uncle for 18. I don't recall TWA ever defending Kasich, Huntsman, or George Will, but there have been plenty of drive bys in defense of Governor Airhead and Mr Oops. 

I've supported all three at times on here...they are just not as memorable I guess. :)

I know it's difficult and kinda disgusting but some of y'all are seriously missing the point, and I'd like to draw a parallel that we as Skins fans all ought to be able to relate to.

Year after year Dallas fans crow and caw and run their yaps about the 'Boys, all summer long, all through camp and preseason and then on into the regular season. We hear their vapid bull****, their puffery and claims of dominance and greatness, and when they take some games early they crank it up even louder. Last year was such a perfect example, Dak being fitted for a HoF jacket, Elliot running for 2-3-9! thousand yards!, all manner of Superbowl masturbatory fantasies and wet dreams, it's a wonder they weren't keeling over from dehydration. They rolled the div, headed into the paloffs and were garnteed to offer up blowout after shutout after humiliation until they were crowned AMERICAS TEAM THE GREATEST EVER GODS SHINING BLUE STAR OF MAGNIFICENCE!!!!!!!!

But we know how that turned out, right? Just like previous seasons, the came down with Ebola during the holidays and **** the bed in spectacular fashion. The tears, teeth gnashing and hairpulling was epic, and tbh music to my ears and the ears of many others.

You can't get your hopes dashed until you get your hopes up, you can't have your expectations crushed until you expect something, and the higher you get the bigger the fall.

So, take a breath, walk around the block, run some laundry and do a crossword puzzle every now and then. I am absolutely confident that if we give the Rubepublicans enough rope they will hang themselves, and not just hang themselves but do it in historical fashion. Enjoy the show, savor the anticipation but don't rush it, part of the fun is in the buildup to the climatic explosion.

The next billionaire waiting to board the gravy train is Stephen Feinberg, the guy trump is said to be tapping for cleaning up the intel community, has no intel background and is long time friends with Steve Bannon. His firm "works with distressed capital."  

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

The next billionaire waiting to board the gravy train is Stephen Feinberg, the guy trump is said to be tapping for cleaning up the intel community, has no intel background and is long time friends with Steve Bannon. His firm "works with distressed capital."  

Wouldn't the IC have dirt on him too? Or am I giving them too much credit? 

Why do people keep poking the bear? also..in Russia, bear poke you.