Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

Huh?  He can't be impeached for claiming voter fraud.  

What part of the dossier claims is impeachable?

To #1... I think that they could, if they so desired to, under the guise of "high crimes & misdemeanors".

To #2... The collaboration with Russia during the campaign would be at the top of the list.

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Actively supporting and participating in an illegal hacking operation. 

Colluding with a foreign nation hostile to U.S. interests to fraudulently sway the results of a U.S. election.

Hiring prostitutes. 

Damaging hotel property.

For starters.

Hey.... those prostitutes were a gift.

By the way, don't you just love Hannity and his ilk bemoaning not the content of the released information, but those who may or may not be releasing it?  When just a few short months ago they were hailing Julian Assange and WikiLeaks as a paragon of truth-telling.

And that includes Donald ****ing Tweet-Monkey Trump

• Like 5

Whats interesting is Dems were pissed those Hillary emails were found illegally and now the Republicans are ****ing about the same thing, very ironic.

Something stinks real bad here, based on the data I have to believe Trump was going to let Flynn stay on and the only reason he let him go is that he got caught.

I think it's time Republicans and Democrats get together and throw Trump out of the WH.

Let Pence run the country for the rest of the term and the rest will work itself out.

Just heard Trumps candidate for Labor Secretary has dropped out.

Edited by jschuck12001
  • Like 4

y'know what grinds my gears?

when people say things like 'why are the dems so mad now after they didn't care about this or that or whatever?"
And i always want to scream GROW THE **** UP! THIS IS NOT THE RESPONSE OF A ****ING ADULT!

DO BETTER LIKE YOU CLAIM TO BE!

It annoys the **** out of me that the majority of adults in this country seem to have no concept of how to solve any of these problems, because they really don't want to solve any problems.

All they want to do is fling **** around like screaming ****ing monkeys so they can use past bad behavior to justify current bad behavior.

GROW.

THE.

UP.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, jschuck12001 said:

Whats interesting is Dems were pissed those Hillary emails were found illegally and now the Republicans are ****ing about the same thing, very ironic.

Something stinks real bad here, based on the data I have to believe Trump was going to let Flynn stay on and the only reason he let him go is that he got caught.

I think it's time Republicans and Democrats get together and throw Trump out of the WH.

Let Pence run the country for the rest of the term and the rest will work itself out.

Just heard Trumps new proposed NSA has dropped out.

That requires that both parties act like adults and neither has shown the ability to do so for prolonged periods of time. 

I don't know what the smell is exactly, but I think most of us smell it too. 

• Like 2