Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Maybe there needs to be amendment to add a process for a presidential recall via public vote? We'll call it the Drumpfster Fire Amendment. 

Got borscht?

Trump_Borscht_Trump_Tower.jpg

Especially when the popular vote keeps getting it right while the electoral college screws up. We've now seen that twice with Bush and almost certainly Trump.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

Especially when the popular vote keeps getting it right while the electoral college screws up. We've now seen that twice with Bush and almost certainly Trump.

Only because the popular vote swing our way. I'd be careful of what we wish for. There are a lot of people that don't vote because they live in the "wrong" State for them.

2 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

There are a lot of people that don't vote because they live in the "wrong" State for them.

Thats a crock, if you don't vote its because you didn't get off your lazy ass.  Is there any real data to back up your statement?

sen. risch (r--idaho---senior intel committee mem) just gave (imo) a very reassuring and frank (still properly cautious/responsible) interview that the senate committee is very much agreed to pursue this with vigor and they "are very good at what we do and we will get the answers"

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

sen. risch (r--idaho---senior intel committee mem) just gave (imo) a very reassuring and frank (still properly cautious/responsible) interview that the senate committee is very much agreed to pursue this with vigor and they "are very good at what we do and we will get the answers"

200_s.gif

• Like 2

Well, certainly they ca't handle the truth, twa. Heck, they can hardly handle the alternative facts they themselves manufacture.

40 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I appreciate that he says he's going to investigate with "vigor," but I'll believes it when I sees it... and if heads roll because of it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dan T. said:

By the way, don't you just love Hannity and his ilk bemoaning not the content of the released information, but those who may or may not be releasing it?  When just a few short months ago they were hailing Julian Assange and WikiLeaks as a paragon of truth-telling.

And that includes Donald ****ing Tweet-Monkey Trump

wWVjSET.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jschuck12001 said:

Thats a crock, if you don't vote its because you didn't get off your lazy ass.  Is there any real data to back up your statement?

Where's your data?

edit: here's mine... there are about 231M who are eligible to vote. Eligible, not just registered. About 130M voted in 2016.

Edited by Elessar78

The possible role for Stephen A. Feinberg, a co-founder of Cerberus Capital Management, has met fierce resistance among intelligence officials already on edge because of the criticism the intelligence community has received from Mr. Trump during the campaign and since he became president. On Wednesday, Mr. Trump blamed leaks from the intelligence community for the departure of Michael T. Flynn, his national security adviser, whose resignation he requested.

There has been no announcement of Mr. Feinberg’s job, which would be based in the White House, but he recently told his company’s shareholders that he is in discussions to join the Trump administration. He is a member of Mr. Trump’s economic advisory council.

Mr. Feinberg, who has close ties to Stephen K. Bannon, who is Mr. Trump’s chief strategist, and Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, declined to comment on his possible position. The White House, which is still working out the details of the intelligence review, also would not comment.

Edited by visionary

26 minutes ago, visionary said:

From what I understand, (and granted, my knowledge comes from reading Tom Clancey books), people in positions like President of DCIA are actually asked whether they want to know sources.  Under the theory that you can't accidentally give up something you don't know.  And that at least some of them choose not to be told.  

No clue if it's true.  But it sure would make sense, to me.