Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

With this Melania thing, how freaking tone deaf do you have to be to wear THAT jacket to see the kids involved in this controversial issue when your husband is accused of not caring about the children?

At what point does someone not see it and say something?

Oh, if none of her staff did say anything then damn...they should all be fired.

If they did say something and she STILL wore it then damn.

Really, there isn’t an excuse for that.

48 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

With this Melania thing, how freaking tone deaf do you have to be to wear THAT jacket to see the kids involved in this controversial issue when your husband is accused of not caring about the children?

Let's be honest. They were worried about their base. They didn't want to seem soft on immigration or that they really cared about the kids so they sent Melania, but made her wear that jacket as a dog whistle or a knowing wink to the crowd.

58 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I tended to give her the benefit of the doubt before all this.  Maybe I was naive in that.  Not anymore.  That jacket was a big "Ef you" to the genuine national outrage over the heartless policy of her husband.

9 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Let's be honest. They were worried about their base. They didn't want to seem soft on immigration or that they really cared about the kids so they sent Melania, but made her wear that jacket as a dog whistle or a knowing wink to the crowd.

Oh it was more than a dog whistle. It was  

Fog-Horn.jpg

You can't tell me you're smart and then let Melania wear that jacket.

It's a complete contradiction.

There is only two possible explanations.

1. They knew it, they did it on purpose. 

Because the first lady doesn't wear **** like that. Not just the words.. but the overall look.. it matches nothing, fits nothing of her ensemble, and of course, the words look spray painted on. Taking it off on the plane didn't matter.. the photos they wanted taken were taken and released.

2. EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the administration who could have possibly seen it are all SO ****ING STUPID that they didn't realize what that jacket said and what it represented. ALL of them.

I think the odds of it being that are just too high, even for this bunch.

They knew exactly what it said, and they wanted her to wear it.

When he's crying on the gallows i hope everyone wears that jacket and turns their back when the trap springs.

~Bang

59 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

The National Enquirer situation has legs.  To buy a story and bury it, maybe you could sneak that past the radar, but not if you're also talking with the subject's attorney.

That's a campaign contribution if I've ever seen one.

It's not just one story, it appears he had an entire paper (however trash it is) at his disposal to run hit pieces (again, however stupid they were) against his enemies. That's frightening when unchecked (and unknown).

We all know people who read the Enquirer...even if it's for humor or boredom waiting in line. And now it looks like it was used as Trump propoganda. 

26 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

It's not just one story, it appears he had an entire paper (however trash it is) at his disposal to run hit pieces (again, however stupid they were) against his enemies. That's frightening when unchecked (and unknown).

We all know people who read the Enquirer...even if it's for humor or boredom waiting in line. And now it looks like it was used as Trump propoganda. 

And then there's Fox News....

the fact that Americans treat the national Enquirer as actual news speaks volumes to the idiocy.

And for those who read that trash as news, let me explain it in terms you may understand:

Yer stoopid. Yoo shood try to be smart.

~Bang

You guys see what's going on with protesters and DHS Secretary Nielsen?  First interrupting her at dinner a few nights ago, then apparently they camped outside her home, either last night or this morning, chanting and playing audio of crying kids.

26 minutes ago, Forehead said:

You guys see what's going on with protesters and DHS Secretary Nielsen?  First interrupting her at dinner a few nights ago, then apparently they camped outside her home, either last night or this morning, chanting and playing audio of crying kids.

The feckless ivanka deserved it.

48 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Elections have consequences.

When I read stuff like this my resentment grows against the "protest voter" and the lazy welps who couldn't be bothered to get off their asses.

20 minutes ago, twa said:

and people that don't want to live with those consequences.

Just remember, your group is dying faster.

I've always said that there are no problems in communities that a few funerals won't fix.

The Right is afraid of becoming a minority because they know how they treat minorities, and karma is a ruthless ****.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

When I read stuff like this my resentment grows against the "protest voter" and the lazy welps who couldn't be bothered to get off their asses.

It makes me wonder if the masses are becoming more uneducated about how gov't actually works.  It seems to be that increasingly the Presidential election is the only one people care about despite the fact that politics on the local level are more important in a lot of ways.

Not to mention, Trump being able to select the next Supreme Court Justice (possibly more) still couldn't get people to show up.

I am tired of seeing the GOP/Conservatives/Tea Party/Crackpots win elections for the wrong reasons.  It's clear their goal for a long while now has just simply been to muddy the waters enough to keep people home.  

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am tired of seeing the GOP/Conservatives/Tea Party/Crackpots win elections for the wrong reasons.  It's clear their goal for a long while now has just simply been to muddy the waters enough to keep people home.  

They want to keep people home for whatever reason it takes!

That's why they actively disenfranchise, it's why they routinely fight against early voting, it's why they seek to purge voter rolls at any cost, it's why they refuse to adequately fund and staff polling places so there are long lines and pathetic voting equipment. Time and time and time again the Right has fought to keep minorities from the polls. It is truly one of our American traditions.

They used to wear hoods and burn crosses now they do it by gavel.

The net effect is the same and the root causes are the same.

Racism doesn't wear hoods any more, and it doesn't burn crosses, racism today is born out in the active and tacit aggression against minorities by those who seek to maintain their privileged standing in society based on their race and socio-economic status.

May they be rightly judged.

24 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

When I read stuff like this my resentment grows against the "protest voter" and the lazy welps who couldn't be bothered to get off their asses

Does your resentment also grow for the Dems putting up a candidate that couldn't beat freaking Donald Trump?

Archived