Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

16 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Probably not real smart to have this kind of interview on father's day. I'm thinking anyone that isn't a true believer in this piece of **** probably won't be tuning in. 

I disagree, I think the ratings will be high.  The believers will watch, the non-believers will wanna hear what this dude is gonna say.  

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I disagree, I think the ratings will be high.  The believers will watch, the non-believers will wanna hear what this dude is gonna say.  

I don't know. I think people with kids don't want to hear from a guy that thinks kids getting murdered was a hoax on father's day. I certainly don't. 

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

It's like they had scripts to follow. This is ****ing pathetic.

I got flashbacks of the kings paying homage to Agamemnon after taking the beach of Troy lol. 

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I missed this but at some sort of briefing he told reporters that the president was clear and that people knew what he meant when he tweeted coyfefe. I wish I was kidding.

It's covfefe. And that was so two weeks ago. Try to keep up grandma

1 hour ago, justice98 said:

I don't have a problem with it, he's cozy with the president, he should have to explain himself. 

Why give him another platform? And on Father's Day no less, to really rub in the face of Sandy Hook dad's. 

4 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

It's covfefe. And that was so two weeks ago. Try to keep up grandma

Why give him another platform? And on Father's Day no less, to really rub in the face of Sandy Hook dad's. 

The President of the United States gave him a platform. He went on his show during the campaign and said he had an amazing reputation. But Megyn Kelly cant ask him to explain himself?

With all due respect to the parents of Sandy Hook, I don't think NBC is gonna program their network around avoiding making them uncomfortable on Father's Day.

Besides, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say viewership in the Sandy Hook school district will be low on this one.  

Look, I find the guy to be a clown, but from what I've seen and the way he's been reacting to the interview, I gather he doesn't come off well.  Let him embarass himself.

16 minutes ago, justice98 said:

The President of the United States gave him a platform. He went on his show during the campaign and said he had an amazing reputation. But Megyn Kelly cant ask him to explain himself?

With all due respect to the parents of Sandy Hook, I don't think NBC is gonna program their network around avoiding making them uncomfortable on Father's Day.

Besides, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say viewership in the Sandy Hook school district will be low on this one.  

Look, I find the guy to be a clown, but from what I've seen and the way he's been reacting to the interview, I gather he doesn't come off well.  Let him embarass himself.

I'd watch just about any other day but I have to stand with the Sandy Hook parents on Father's day. I thought her first show was pretty good and I agree with her that it's fine shining a light on these psychos. 

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

I just got a mental flash of trump in wrasslin' tights.

:rofl89:

~Bang

No tights, but still...

Our POTUS, ladies and gentlemen. And somehow this is not anywhere close to the most insane/stupid/embarrassing thing he's done.

So basically Alex Jones is trying to preemptively say that anything that looks bad is just because the meanie pants at NBC were taking him out of context and using editing tricks.

As opposed to him just being an unhinged lunatic and asshole who believes fever dream conspiracies.

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Wish we could get rid of people that think Sandy hook was a hoax.

The more painful the method the better.

What's worse, those who think it was a hoax, or those who know it was real yet knowingly spread the lie that it was a hoax?

And I would ask the same question about the Obama birther non-controversy.

1 minute ago, Dan T. said:

What's worse, those who think it was a hoax, or those who know it was real yet knowingly spread the lie that it was a hoax?

And I would ask the same question about the Obama birther non-controversy.

I don't know what's worse.

I could go either way.

I hate the stupidity to be so easily manipulated

I hate the idea of using ones power/position/influence to manipulate especially in such a way

Throw 'em both overboard.

1 minute ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

This to me is about as disturbing as the idea Trump might fire Mueller. No way this happens without direction from Trump. So embarrassing for our country.  What a weak needy man we have for a President.

Someone needs to slap Pence every time he tells people how it's the greatest privilege of his life to serve as VP for Trump. 

Archived