Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

16 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I would imagine we pay a decent amount to be there and I doubt they would want to lose those funds. They probably just think of Trump as a moron like everyone else. 

They are an Oil and Natural Gas nation. I think they are investing money here. A lot. 

5 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

They are an Oil and Natural Gas nation. I think they are investing money here. A lot. 

Yes, richer than Saudi per capita w vast NG reserves.....I doubt they want us to leave, though they are hedging the bet with troops from Turkey. .

Everyone invests a lot of money here...even Russia 

30 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Fixed it for you.

One silver lining to Trump being in the White House is that it validates parents everywhere who tell their children "Yes Emily, anyone can grow up to be President of the United States."

1 hour ago, haithman said:

On the same page but emphasizing different parts of the same page...

The credit they give our intelligence is insulting and getting worse. What's more, it is appropriate for their base who seem to be able to shed brain cells on command in order to stupid themselves to an appropriate level in order to swallow the latest serving of tripe. Exceedingly frustrating though is trying to have conversations with them lately as they are unable to discern who does and who does not have working frontal lobes and they say things like, "only thing learn, comey need jail. Hillary bad. Trump 100% vinidimication."

Reading the FP piece on the Brussels visit irritates the hell out of me.

NATO allies don't pay their fair share and they should be held accountable for it. But trump has ruined the ability to argue that now, because he's so toxic any idea he had becomes hard to want to repeat.

Jeezus I read through the tweets and these articles and I just cannot get past this overwhelming feeling that Trump is truly awful, like so ungodly awful as to be without precedent. Nearly every description of him in the White House describes a man who has so little self control that he must be surrounded by handlers lest he act out like a spoiled toddler. The Administration is woefully unprepared for the job of running the Executive, full of lackies and some career folks without a shred of dignity in order to speak truth to power. Instead it's all about handling the President and trying to make sure that he doesn't commit any crimes. They keep trying to divert attention through "infrastructure week" and "signing ceremonies" for memos. 

I just cannot get over the fact that Trump really seems to be as bad as we feared. Not that he's this collossal strategic mastermind, but that he's a Faux News drone that is nearly useless except for the fact that he managed to be at the head of a huge national marketing campaign that was fueled by anger, bigotry, hatred and greed.

And then there are his drones who buzz around prattling on with the GOP/Faux News talking points, seemingly numb to anything that resembles actual thought, perception, or conscious brain activity.

24 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

And then there are his drones who buzz around prattling on with the GOP/Faux News talking points, seemingly numb to anything that resembles actual thought, perception, or conscious brain activity.

When Paul Ryan was giving the "he's new to this...." apology press conference, he pretty much laid out exactly why Trump does not belong in this position. For a second lets just ignore Trump the person, his character, his lying, etc etc etc....take all that away and you still have a guy who is just woefully unprepared for the job of being President.   I hope this gives real pause to the notion that "running a business!" is some kind of excellent qualification for President, next time that stuff is peddled. 

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

When Paul Ryan was giving the "he's new to this...." apology press conference, he pretty much laid out exactly why Trump does not belong in this position. For a second lets just ignore Trump the person, his character, his lying, etc etc etc....take all that away and you still have a guy who is just woefully unprepared for the job of being President.   I hope this gives real pause to the notion that "running a business!" is some kind of excellent qualification for President, next time that stuff is peddled. 

Running a business is a good qualification but it's meaningless when the same person doesn't read books, doesn't know anything about anything and only cares about himself. Trump is a scummy business owner, not a good one. 

Archived