Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Zguy28 said:

You realize that if you exercise your criteria, you would disqualify millions of Muslims and Christians from serving in public office right?

And separation of church and state is a two way street. The state shouldn't be disqualifying them from office based on theological statement of religious doctrine.

Im fine with that, it would disqualify a lot of people including some aetheists. We should have high standards of behavior that make sure only people who can legislate in a way that gives equal protection to all based on the content of their character make it to office. I only want the most healthy and mature people runnng for office, not extremists of any cut or creed. 

Again, again, and again it's not about the theology it's about the prejudice and superiority paradigms imbedded within your theology. People don't get a free pass to exercise that ****. You don't get religious freedom just so you can exercise it to marginalize others. 

Again, you can believe what you want but don't use those beliefs to marginalize others who see differently if your elected into office. People will test you and ask you questions to make sure they can trust you to do that. 

18 hours ago, visionary said:
Trump aides "don't fire Sessions"

Yes! Please by all means Trump aides keep telling Trump to not fire Sessions...he listens to you all so well! 

That would be hilarious! We get rid of Sessions while Trump comes under fire for firing the AG who rightfully recused himself from the Russia investigation!! LoL! That would be win-win!!

34 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Im fine with that, it would disqualify a lot of people including some aetheists. We should have high standards of behavior that make sure only people who can legislate in a way that gives equal protection to all based on the content of their character make it to office. I only want the most healthy and mature people runnng for office, not extremists of any cut or creed. 

Again, again, and again it's not about the theology it's about the prejudice and superiority paradigms imbedded within your theology. People don't get a free pass to exercise that ****. You don't get religious freedom just so you can exercise it to marginalize others. 

Again, you can believe what you want but don't use those beliefs to marginalize others who see differently if your elected into office. People will test you and ask you questions to make sure they can trust you to do that. 

What is your Gold Standard for this judgment of what is marginalization? Or is it subjective and relative?

What if I claim that Vought's statement on condemnation is not a prejudicial statement (using the "unfavorable opinion" definition), but just a statement of fact that reflects a doctrinal/theological reality?

:taz: Knew he'd knuckle under to the Saudis!

9 minutes ago, visionary said:
1. Trump is known and constant liar.

2. Does he actually know what article 5 means?

That said...this is theoretically good news. 

His FSB/GRU handlers will sort it out for him.

Edit: lol, 3 minutes

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

So, when does Qatar announce that US has X time to shut down our base there and GTFO?

I would imagine we pay a decent amount to be there and I doubt they would want to lose those funds. They probably just think of Trump as a moron like everyone else. 

Archived