Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Where will he rank?  There have been 44 Presidents- Grover Cleveland gets counted twice; since he served 2 non-consecutive terms.

Is Trump the worst President?  Can we already say that?  Worse than Bush Jr?  Worse than Carter? Worse than Nixon?

Some people say Grant was the worst. Trump'll be in the conversation for sure.

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Some people say Grant was the worst. Trump'll be in the conversation for sure.

I still don't acknowledge it. 

While they were discussing his mental health (and the lack thereof) on Morning Joe yesterday, Donnie Deutch downright said, "It's all in following the money, and we'll have the answers" (paraphrasing, he was much more precise). 

I'll quote Trump:  in two weeks  :hitfan:

I don't want to muddle up the Iran attack thread with politics, and this is more about the Trump admin anyway, but in the wake of attacks this morning:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/isis-claims-responsibility-for-tehran-attacks/

ISIS has claimed responsibility for a deadly attack on Iran’s parliament and Khomeini’s tomb:

These are deplorable attacks, and the U.S. should condemn them just as it would condemn terrorist attacks elsewhere.

Assuming that the claim of responsibility is true, it suggests that as ISIS loses ground in Iraq and Syria it will continue to direct or encourage attacks on the states that have been fighting them. The attack on major landmarks in Iran’s capital follows an increase in anti-Iranian ISIS propaganda.

It is also further confirmation, if any was needed, that ISIS and Iran are indeed enemies, contrary to some of the stranger ideas held by some members of the Trump administration. It was a little over a year ago that Mattis said that “Iran is not an enemy of ISIS” and went on to say this:

What is the one country in the Middle East that has not been attacked by ISIS? One. And it’s Iran. That is just more than happenstance, I’m sure.

The Tehran attacks should lay this bizarre idea to rest once and for all, and they show that the U.S. and Iran do have some enemies and interests in common.

Npr reporting this morning Trump's PAC has already put together an ad campaign discrediting Comey's testimony

He hasn't even testified yet.

One ad says his staff disagrees with what he said in his testimony

My God our political discourse has reached such a mind-numbing level of stupid.

21 minutes ago, tshile said:

Npr reporting this morning Trump's PAC has already put together an ad campaign discrediting Comey's testimony

He hasn't even testified yet.

One ad says his staff disagrees with what he said in his testimony

My God our political discourse has reached such a mind-numbing level of stupid.

Hopefully, they called it the Matroyshka Doll (nesting doll) PAC. It's good to have some truth in advertising.

5 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Eric Trump; so your sister and her hubby who are really Democrats aren't people?  Your dad, who was a Democrat for most of his life; he wasn't a person also?

Where will he rank?  There have been 44 Presidents- Grover Cleveland gets counted twice; since he served 2 non-consecutive terms.

Is Trump the worst President?  Can we already say that?  Worse than Bush Jr?  Worse than Carter? Worse than Nixon?

Yes, already.

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Look at this...

wa1fmzlkbozy.gif

What kind of asshole does something like this? Never mind where they were or who he shoved... The guy is most obviously a piece of **** of the lowest form. Whatever that would be. Slug ****?

I normally delete pics or videos, per the rules.  But this post in it's entirety is so important.  It doesn't matter who he "moved".  He's a self-serving prick who was NEVER able to lead my great nation.  I'm humiliated, and embarrassed beyond belief.

And I won't call him that P word...unless that word is *****-grabber.  Which makes him a felon.

Trump's pick for FBI is Chris Christie's lawyer?

I guess if you can't go for nepotism then cronyism is the next best thing.

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

And he couldn't care any less.  Denis Leary said so.  

Probably NSFW.

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&st

What's worse, Main St. Republicans couldn't care less... because we knew about things very similar to this prior to the election or if anyone did any minimum research/reading of newspapers one would know. 

Today, during a diplomatic visit to New Zealand, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson told reporters that despite the escalating scandal engulfing the Trump administration over Russian meddling in the 2016 election, the president has instructed him to improve relations with Moscow. The president, said Tillerson, “has been clear to me — do not let what’s happening over here in the political realm prevent you from the work you need to do on this relationship, and he’s been quite clear with me to proceed at whatever pace and in the areas that I think we might make progress.”

In other words, the nation’s top diplomat is downplaying the conclusion of 17 U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia waged a concerted cyber-campaign of propaganda to interfere in the 2016 election. Instead, he signaled that he is taking marching orders from Trump to improve relations with Moscow — despite the president being at the center of the Russia storm at home. When asked today about the ongoing probes of Russian actions, Tillerson merely said: “I really am not involved in any of these other issues.”

In other news, I sure hope Trump has a plan for dealing with a fight between Turkish and Saudi forces.

One word of caution on Obama heartwarming visits, while he is an ex-Pres and is objectively a massively superior diplomat over Trump, he still does not represent the USA on foreign policy matters, and so must be careful how he discusses what he discusses.

Not that I expect he would.  He's a professional and knows better.  But I know a lot of people are hoping he's telling Trudeau we'll fix things and to just hold out, but that could be a violation of law.  Again, I don't think he did, but people need to check their wishes, as there are lines he can't cross.

Of course, even if Obama did it that wouldn't excuse Trump from doing it.  Trump may still be in trouble for that.

26 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Testimony going pretty much no place. "I dont think its right for me to talk" 

Pretty much what I expect from Comey as well. 

I think Comey might be different. First, he isn't currently under Trump like the others testifying now are. Second, from what we've heard via people who know him, Comey has a bit of a bone to pick with Trump, and has also been personally insulted by him. I certainly don't expect him to opine on whether or not Trump is guilty of obstruction (he'll just defer to Mueller and his investigation on that and say it isn't his place to come to any sort of legal conclusions). However, I can easily see him directly contradicting Trump about whether he said he wasn't under investigation and saying that he believed in his interactions with Trump about Flynn, etc that Trump was definitely attempting to pressure him into dropping the investigation.

25 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Testimony going pretty much no place. "I dont think its right for me to talk" 

Pretty much what I expect from Comey as well. 

Yup.

There seem to be some with this opinion there will be earth shattering stuff here. I hope they're right, but I don't think they are...

Archived