Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

He is so damn mentally ill.

25th this senile old man ASAP.

And for the love of all that's good and holy once you do that give one of Beavis or Butthead guadianship so he'll actually see a doctor and maybe get his neurosyphilis treated.

3 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:
He is so damn mentally ill.

25th this senile old man ASAP.

Doesn't this look like something that Kim Jung Un would do? 

Oh wait, no, Kim Jung Un launches missiles over the ocean, Trump signs non-binding memos and is applauded by Ted Cruz and other bottom feeders like him.

5 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Clowns! :table2:

I'd venture to say the war room is coming in two weeks.  I have no problem with this administration fumbling and bumbling as it pertains to their own self defense.  Of course that could mean they're not really worried about what might be found, or they are simply completely inept.  Right now inept gets my vote.

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I am continually amazed that no one is willing to stop this guy. But I guess, they made him pres. and they knew he was crazy then so why stop now. 

The questions to Comey from the GOP will be telling. Are they going to do the same old deflect, blame Comey, protect Trump routine or do they have a realization that it's time to get on with getting rid of this POS.

Archived