Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

All we had to do was stay out of it, wait for it to implode upon the Saudis like every foreign policy gambit of theirs, and pick up the pieces.

But, no, Trump had us latch on without giving any direction on how the anti-Qatar coalition should proceed. Now they (and we) look like backstabbing clowns.

Can't wait for the Saudis to brib...er... convince Trump to send in US ground forces.

:taz:

13 hours ago, visionary said:

I think it's funny that there are already 9 FORMER Trump appointees.:ols: 

I may be wrong, but I don't think 9 people left Obama after his entire first term.  Only prime one I can recall is Hillary.  (Holder left later, iirc.)

6 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

If a nominee said that Christians have a deficient theology and are condemned to Hell, would they face questioning whether their anti-Christian views would inhibit their ability to serve all Americans?

I would hope not. And I would hope you would agree with that.

36 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I dunno man. That's getting pretty close to hate speech.

"_____ are deficient and condemned to hell." You shouldn't get a free pass for saying stuff like that.

So, an essential truth of Christianity, that salvation from Hell is only found in Jesus Christ, who is God (this implies that any theology that disagrees is deficient), is going to be considered hate speech.

This is the new dogma of the secular worldview. Nothing can be exclusive, unless of course you disagree with any secular tenets, then its ok to exclude you. You see how self-defeating that is?

47 minutes ago, visionary said:

I thought nominees could be voted against for any reason.  I've seen some pretty dumb and weird ones.  Not really a fan of Bernie though and he's getting less relevant by the day.

That may be, and if that's the case, then its just Bernie acting not in the spirit of the Constitution (nothing new) and exposing more of his rancor (or maybe hate is now the appropriate word?) for those who disagree.

Archived