Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

39 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The questions to Comey from the GOP will be telling. Are they going to do the same old deflect, blame Comey, protect Trump routine or do they have a realization that it's time to get on with getting rid of this POS.

You already know.... they are going to focus on leaks. They will not do their part in getting Trump out of here. 

Also the Pres. ha don't nothing but tweet all day like a prepubescent little girl. It's hilarious but I'm pissed that I'm so over qualified for his position and stuck where I am financially. 

Reading how the Snowflake in Chief remembered D-Day by whining about the media. It's even more clear that the Dems have no idea how to respond to him. The answer is to blow him off as a whiner who isn't really the one making decisions. Don't engage him. Rather engage Bannon, Reince, Sessions, Devos, Kushner as who they are. The ones making policy while he and Hannity do a double dutch rudder. 

5 hours ago, Hersh said:

The questions to Comey from the GOP will be telling. Are they going to do the same old deflect, blame Comey, protect Trump routine or do they have a realization that it's time to get on with getting rid of this POS.

"Mr. Comey, at the time of your firing, how many of the leakers of classified information had your agency identified and arrested?"  

These ****ing clowns. It is absolute amateur hour and chaos with this WH; now they can't even agree on whether or not Trump's tweets are official statements. Aides contradict each other, Trump contradicts his aides, then Trump contradicts himself...all within a day. What a goddamn goat rodeo this is. I feel like we're living in a real life Monty Python sketch, except with incredibly terrifying potential repercussions.

This administration is the government equivalent of the Fyre Festival.

Archived