Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

15 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Serious question, what is their standing to sue? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/dc-politics/dc-and-maryland-to-sue-president-trump-alleging-breach-of-constitutional-oath/2017/06/11/0059e1f0-4f19-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html

Goes more in depth in regards to arguments.

20 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Serious question, what is their standing to sue? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/dc-politics/dc-and-maryland-to-sue-president-trump-alleging-breach-of-constitutional-oath/2017/06/11/0059e1f0-4f19-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html

Goes more in depth in regards to arguments.

37 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

What is the first question for Sessions tomorrow?

"Why do you keep lying about meetings with Russians?" 

Probably will open with mentioning he wasn't honest before. Then ask him how many times did he meet with Russians during the campaign and transition. Then follow up asking if he's sure there aren't any other times he's failing to mention. THEN.....start drilling him on each meeting. He'll reply with vagueness because saying he doesn't remember would look really bad.

2 hours ago, DCranon21 said:

Non Trump related, but wanted to put this in here.

Yikes...this is extremely bad. NBC and Megyn Kelly should be ashamed for this interview.

I don't have a problem with it, he's cozy with the president, he should have to explain himself. 

2 hours ago, DCranon21 said:

Non Trump related, but wanted to put this in here.

Yikes...this is extremely bad. NBC and Megyn Kelly should be ashamed for this interview.

Not to say Alex Jones deserves any kind of legitimate forum to peddle his nonsense, but at least if you are going to give him a microphone, do it in a long-form setting the way Joe Rogan did, where he is constantly laughing and ridiculing the stupidity of Alex Jones.  I have a funny feeling Megyn Kelly will likely give legitimacy to his non-sense.

I do wonder when it comes Megyn Kelly, how well she is going to do once the "omg she is on a new network" curiosity runs out.  She no longer is going to have the perceived benefit of being the "smartest person in the room" she did on Fox.  She is barely into her post-Fox career and it already seems like she is going for pure sensationalist nonsense instead of trying to be a journalist. 

30 minutes ago, visionary said:

Probably not real smart to have this kind of interview on father's day. I'm thinking anyone that isn't a true believer in this piece of **** probably won't be tuning in. 

Schumer trolling Trump in that video was pretty priceless.

Speaking of that, I just watched the video of Trump's cabinet meeting. That was goddamn BIZARRE. It was seriously like some NK propaganda of Kim Jong-un meeting with his top people. The only thing missing was the actual moniker of "Dear Leader" while they were slobbering all over him.

Taking bets on how many of them had to go and immediately drink a fifth of vodka or take a shower (or both) after doing that.

Archived