Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I don't think that's too off though in some cases.  It's already been reported that immigration and travel authorities have been checking people's social media before and when they come into the country via the borders or airports and in some cases denying them entry because they plan to come here to protest.  

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I don't think that's too off though in some cases.  It's already been reported that immigration and travel authorities have been checking people's social media before and when they come into the country via the borders or airports and in some cases denying them entry because they plan to come here to protest.  

That's a bit different than what I gathered they were talking about but I'll go back and read more of the thread in the event I missed something. 

This is the only place I discuss any of this stuff. Mostly because the people here are worth discussing it with,, we get some good cogent arguments in here from both sides. I learn here. That's a fact. I'm smarter because of all of you.

Twitter i don't because it is solely for use to promote my podcast, so 99% of what i post there are jokes about football. (and predictions when the season begins. Last year I was 364-2. Go look it up.)

Facebook, no way.

For 3 reasons..  
1. it invites the frothing lunatics in for a chat

2. most of my social media 'friends' are listeners to my podcast, and they run the gamut of far right and far left and everything in between. I'm not going to argue with them. I don't know them at all.

3. The paranoid reason.  

Every time these ****s take a step down that road, it's not going down that road, can't happen, don't worry.

Then they take another step.

If it's overly paranoid, ok, so my facebook page doesn't get to hear me discuss politics. I may make a mention here and there in another friend's conversation, but I stopped inviting conversation there a while ago. No big deal.

If it turns out to not be overly paranoid, well...

~Bang

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

That's a bit different than what I gathered they were talking about but I'll go back and read more of the thread in the event I missed something. 

Sorry, I was just referring to one part of what you quoted.  

I'm not quite expecting widespread bloodshed etc...yet. I wouldn't rule it out though at some point.  

We haven't seen too many huge protests yet, so it's hard to tell how Trump would react, especially if things get violent and start spreading.

OMG, this so reminds me of baseball greats trying so ****in' hard to decline questions on PEDs. 

And another thing...if Sessions can't remember anything, he ain't no attorney.  Holy ****in' cow.  His wife is winning this game, big time.  "I told you I spent $30,000 on stuff"...

Bless her heart. :ols:

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

At least we picked Gillespie instead of the Klan candidate.  That said....Ed is a terrible person.  Virginia needs Northam.

GOP side is way to close to call. The Klan candidate is within 1000 votes right now and may very well pull it off. At any rate, it wasn't supposed to be close. KKK plays well with Republicans right now.

9 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

GOP side is way to close to call. The Klan candidate is within 1000 votes right now and may very well pull it off. At any rate, it wasn't supposed to be close. KKK plays well with Republicans right now.

can't allow your political opponent to have the collective love of the racists in your party

Archived