Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

27 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

35%?

27 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

35%?

35% of California or 35% of South Carolina? I welcome the change in Washington. I think Donald will be ok and make some good, sound judgement concerning our affairs over the next 7 and a half years. He just has to balance his environmental policy. Clean up some things. Forget about the wall, but tax every illegal as a citizen including SS even though they'll receive no benefits from it. Helps SS and curbs your immigration problem.

5 hours ago, wolfsire said:

I welcome the change in Washington. I think Donald will be ok and make some good, sound judgement concerning our affairs over the next 7 and a half years.

I welcome a change in Washington too but Donald Trump ain't it. If you had to rank every human being in the United States on fitness to serve as President, Trump would be somewhere in the bottom 50 percentile.

Here's an exercise... name a core value. It can be one that is important to you or just throw out a random one that any leader... heck, any human being who had even a halfway decent upbringing should possess. I'll give you three examples of Donald demonstrating that he ain't got it.

14 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Here's an exercise... name a core value. It can be one that is important to you or just throw out a random one that any leader... heck, any human being who had even a halfway decent upbringing should possess. I'll give you three examples of Donald demonstrating that he ain't got it.

Winning. Go!

6 hours ago, wolfsire said:

tax every illegal as a citizen including SS even though they'll receive no benefits from it. Helps SS and curbs your immigration problem.

Uh, you realize that's already been happening for years. Illegals use bogus SS numbers and pay into the system knowing they'll never collect.

13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Its Alex Jones lol. It was destined. 

It truly saddens me that people get their "news" from Alex Jones.  Talk about your low IQ Americans...

For the love of God, look at this ****ing guy.....

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Isifhan said:

A complete scandal in any other administration, barely moves the needle in this one.  So crazy. 

New one everyday bruh. Im telling you if some evil genius wanted to be the next dictator in chief here he has the blueprint. Trump is just too much of an idiot to take advantage. 

11 hours ago, visionary said:

Qualifications:

- On LinkedIn she claims she earned a juris doctorate degree in 2000 from Quinnipiac University School of Law.  School officials say she attended the school for two semesters but never earned a law degree.

- She also listed Yale University but it is unclear why.

- She helped run the Eric Trump Foundation beginning in 2011.  The Eric Trump Foundation is now under investigation by the New York Attorney General's Office for diverting charity funds to Trump Organization properties.  Eric Trump left the Foundation on December 31.  She left in January.

Archived