Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

yeah, tht stinks out loud.

He sells a a ton of weapons to Saudi, then they immediately get with their pals and go after Qatar, Trump calls out Qatar, and then sells them fighter planes.

i guess the "Final Solution" to the "muslim question" is to goad them into killing each other, and providing them with the weaponry to destroy as many of each other as possible.

World destabilizing for cash

~Bang

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Given that Sessions wants to prosecute Marijuana again, including medicinal, you have to wonder if Trump is going to remain vague when referring to the "drug" problem.

Im willing to be he doesnt notice the difference in what he says and sessions says. 

7 hours ago, Bang said:

yeah, tht stinks out loud.

He sells a a ton of weapons to Saudi, then they immediately get with their pals and go after Qatar, Trump calls out Qatar, and then sells them fighter planes.

i guess the "Final Solution" to the "muslim question" is to goad them into killing each other, and providing them with the weaponry to destroy as many of each other as possible.

World destabilizing for cash

~Bang

They make me taking their cues from the Reagan administration who pretty much did the same thing with Iraq and Iran.

Archived