Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

As a Presidential candidate do you feel that it is imperative upon him to have at minimum a cursory understanding of what was at the time the focus of the international fight against ISIS?

That's a pretty dumb question when you're quoting me saying he wasn't Presidential material. 

I was talking about businessman ---> governor an example of someone from the private sector going into government. 

27 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

As a Presidential candidate do you feel that it is imperative upon him to have at minimum a cursory understanding of what was at the time the focus of the international fight against ISIS?

I was watching when Barnicle asked him that and almost fell outta my chair...I was just as stunned as I have been since November 8...maybe I never came out of it.

(Does anybody else go to work, totally forget about stuff, and then realize when you clock out that everything's still a steaming pile of ****?) 

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

That's a pretty dumb question when you're quoting me saying he wasn't Presidential material. 

I was talking about businessman ---> governor an example of someone from the private sector going into government. 

Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were being criticizing those who said he wasn't Presidential material.

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I was watching when Barnicle asked him that and almost fell outta my chair...I was just as stunned as I have been since November 8...maybe I never came out of it.

(Does anybody else go to work, totally forget about stuff, and then realize when you clock out that everything's still a steaming pile of ****?) 

Every time I have a busy day and take an 8-10 hour ES break, I fully expect a new Trump scandal full-blown when I check back in.

29 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were being criticizing those who said he wasn't Presidential material.

All good. Sorry. 

Was more criticizing Trump, putting a the presidency way above a governorship.

Archived