Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I remember when the average GOP moron was all over "stolen valor"

Now we have stained glass lies that show a draft dodger as a war hero, and the drones worship it. 

You morons cheapen everything. You believe in nothing. You just do as your told and accept every ounce of **** they feed you.

It is truly pathetic.

~Bang

17 minutes ago, JCB said:

I love that these humps think the image of some Bruce Willis-dressed jackhole with an AR is the avatar of true Americanism. It is breathtakingly stupid and ahistorical.

A good chunk of that group think that this confederate-flag-1.jpg?itok=fooy_XtF is:

A sign of respect for history.

Not about racism or slavery.

The flag of the confederacy.  

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Think I might agree with the Trumpies on this one. 

If they haven't reported those numbers for previous Presidents, then they shouldn't now. 

Trump made it a campaign issue. They should disclose it. I know we all know it's a broken promise and while it may seem like a small one, it's important to show the record. 

19 hours ago, Larry said:

Think I might agree with the Trumpies on this one. 

If they haven't reported those numbers for previous Presidents, then they shouldn't now. 

I think since he complained so much about Obama playing golf on the taxpayer's dime, we should know just how much he has spent doing far worse. I do like the days he plays golf though, less time to do damage.

1 hour ago, Skintime said:

I think since he complained so much about Obama playing golf on the taxpayer's dime, we should know just how much he has spent doing far worse. I do like the days he plays golf though, less time to do damage.

Not to mention that many of the dollars spent are going into his pocket for the Secret Service staying at his resorts. Obama wasn't making money off his security detail. 

6 minutes ago, The Gibber said:

Not to mention that many of the dollars spent are going into his pocket for the Secret Service staying at his resorts. Obama wasn't making money off his security detail. 

trumpers really struggle owning up to his mistakes and hypocrisy. Guess when you are part of a cult you can't see the truth.

Archived