Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Just pointing out - 

Donald Trump did not destroy the Republican Party.  The Party destroyed themselves, by going All In on supporting him, no matter what he did.  

(The same is true of the Religious Right.)  

And Trump has done very little that has not been GOP policy for the last 40 years.  

Starting to see a theme.  Trump thinks he's going to look good if he attacks NY and Ca because homelessness exists there.  (And one of these days, if the liberals don't end homelessness, then he just might have to do it himself.  He could, you know.  He just hasn't.  Because.)  

On 12/29/2019 at 7:03 AM, Cooked Crack said:

This is why people really need to stop voting because of a good speech, (Not that I think Trump gives those either) and concentrate on actual policy.  Reading the article I am amazed that those workers had any legitimate hope in the first place that Trump would be looking out for them.  

Also, according to everything we've been told, those displaced workers should be fielding all sorts of offers for EVEN BETTER JOBS now, right?  Because that is the line we have been sold for the last how many years?  Oh don't worry that your job(s) are disappearing, you now get the better jobs!

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

Only 40%? If African Americans don't show up early and stay there until they can vote regardless of broken machines or whatever places Georgia always pull.... I don't know. Same goes for all minorities, women who vote Dem, Jewish folks, everyone who has felt less safe recently. 

1 hour ago, Larry said:

When are the Trumpies gonna learn not to announce victories that they haven't won, yet?  

(I know.  When reality starts to matter to the GOP.)  

When they learn the latest Orange Mangina talking point is merely a distraction to his latest **** up. Which, basically, means never.

Just another "Oh, look at the squirrel" for his minions.... 

Archived