Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

17 minutes ago, Llevron said:

No. No it wouldnt. 

I was hoping that blacks for trump guy was a cutout for like 3 years until someone posted that information about him being a totally real and insane person. 

The black guy in glasses literally looks like someone they randomly targeted, kidnapped, put in a van and pumped them full of drugs to stand in the audience. Looks kinda not there.

Wouldnt shock me at all if there was some weird ass occult stuff going on with how they set these crowds up.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The black guy in glasses literally looks like someone they randomly targeted, kidnapped, put in a van and pumped them full of drugs to stand in the audience. Looks kinda not there.

Wouldnt shock me at all if there was some weird ass occult stuff going on with how they set these crowds up.

They are a cult

i just watched debbie dingle give a very admirable and even uniting interview, showing a level of morality, decency, and intelligence in one brief clip than the entire republican body of the senate and the house have shown in years...my emo-reaction is there isn't a one of those mother****ers worth a ****

republican/gop---imv these are totally **** brands that should be abandoned by everyone other than the ****-for-brains indecent ignorant humans that support trump and his admin (i include those who claim trumpco is worth putting up with cuz of preferred "policies")

so after don's handler, budget cosmetic surgery fan melania, who is also the world's highest paid hooker, railed about the terrible behvavior of barron's name being brought up in a "political context", donny says at his meatsack rally "i bet barron could go into central park and draw a yuge crowd"...i wish the gov't would put melly and all don's kids in a cage for an undetermined amount of time since we still don't know if she's really legal

7 hours ago, Jumbo said:

so after don's handler, budget cosmetic surgery fan melania, who is also the world's highest paid hooker, railed about the terrible behvavior of barron's name being brought up in a "political context", donny says at his meatsack rally "i bet barron could go into central park and draw a yuge crowd"...i wish the gov't would put melly and all don's kids in a cage for an undetermined amount of time since we still don't know if she's really legal

After reading Don's quote about drawing a huge crowd and yours about caging Melania and Barron, I'm thinking we should cage them and display them in Central Park.  Then I would for once agree with Trump that that would indeed draw yuge crowds.  Maybe they should be in the Central Park zoo, near the chimpanzees so they can throw poop at each other.

Edit:  I wouldn't limit it to Melania and Barron.  I would put Don Jr. and Ivanka in cages too.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Weird how Trump supporters think chanting "USA USA USA" is the proper response to a protester.  Not sure what they are implying with that chant. 

These are people who are fundamentally disconnected from the real world. They still chant "lock her up" about Hillary for ****'s sake, while at a rally for easily the most transparently corrupt and unfit POTUS in history. They're holding on to some fantasy that only they are the "real 'muricans", so screaming "USA USA!" at a chanter to them makes sense. They've basically equated the USA with Trump, so anyone against Trump is obviously against the USA...duh!

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

The scammer at the heart of this issue is the Citizens United guy who had campaign finance laws torn to shreds, ushering in the current era of political dark money.

The worst people find a home in the GOP. 

I still think that Citizens United will be looked upon for a long time as one of the single worst SCOTUS decisions in history. The amount of harm it has done is almost incalculable IMO. 

40 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Weird how Trump supporters think chanting "USA USA USA" is the proper response to a protester.  Not sure what they are implying with that chant. 

They go with that because they can't spell anything more than 3 letters.

Archived