Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

You know, the right loves to say "Trump Derangement Syndrome" (a copycat term that was already used in reference to the hatred of past politicians) anytime someone criticizes their hero, yet the right-wing, whether it is punditry or politicians themselves, can't seem to go a day in their life without mentioning Hillary or Obama.  It's uncanny. 

49 minutes ago, Larry said:

Probably just a symptom of my overly simplistic knowledge of things. But it sure seems like things were a lot better "over there", back when Saddam and the Ayatollah were at war with each other. 

Killing off half a million or so tends to quieten the unruly for awhile

55 minutes ago, Larry said:

Probably just a symptom of my overly simplistic knowledge of things. But it sure seems like things were a lot better "over there", back when Saddam and the Ayatollah were at war with each other. 

I look at that region of the world with a "No good solution" point of view.  It is a place we should obviously keep an eye on at all times, and when left no choice we can intervene in the most minimalist way possible but until the people themselves in that region are compelled to start a revolution in which allied forces can back, these interventionist wars and wars by proxy need to stop.   

Archived