Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I know that polls constantly use college educated vs non college educated as a baseline but does anybody have any articles or polls or studies that show the level of support for trump amongst intelligent people vs people of lower intelligence?

I know college education is a pretty good indicator but theres a huge margin of error,  there are millions of people who went to college for the parties or didn't like their degree so now they work blue collar jobs and aren't what I would call "intellectuals"

I'm curious if any polls or studies have been performed based off of i.q. tests because it seems to me if you took a survey of everybody on the spectrum from, dumb as a bag of hammers to rocket scientists you'd find some pretty staggering results on either end of the charts.

Has anybody seen any studies that use intelligence vs college educated?

10 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I know that polls constantly use college educated vs non college educated as a baseline but does anybody have any articles or polls or studies that show the level of support for trump amongst intelligent people vs people of lower intelligence?

I know college education is a pretty good indicator but theres a huge margin of error,  there are millions of people who went to college for the parties or didn't like their degree so now they work blue collar jobs and aren't what I would call "intellectuals"

I'm curious if any polls or studies have been performed based off of i.q. tests because it seems to me if you took a survey of everybody on the spectrum from, dumb as a bag of hammers to rocket scientists you'd find some pretty staggering results on either end of the charts.

and would you segment a population that way?

"Sir, I'm calling from ES Polling. Are you of lower intelligence? Yes? Have you eaten at Chick-Fil-A at least 8 times in the past month? Yes. Good, that confirms my first question. Now, do you believe the nearly 20 women who claim Donald Trump has sexually abused or attempted to sexually abuse them? No.... go it. And if I showed you videos of him bragging about it? Got it..... just locker room talk"

Ok, we know what bucket they go into. 

4 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

and would you segment a population that way?

"Sir, I'm calling from ES Polling. Are you of lower intelligence? Yes? Have you eaten at Chick-Fil-A at least 8 times in the past month? Yes. Good, that confirms my first question. Now, do you believe the nearly 20 women who claim Donald Trump has sexually abused or attempted to sexually abuse them? No.... go it. And if I showed you videos of him bragging about it? Got it..... just locker room talk"

Ok, we know what bucket they go into. 

That's not what I meant.

I was just curious how much of a correlation there is using intelligence instead of the usual college educated. 

And I certainly didn't mean to imply that the information should be used for anything other than curiosity.

I just wonder if any studies have been done.

And I'm guessing you could perform a study using test scores and not phone calls to chic fil-a but I know nothing about polls and studies so I'm definitely just guessing.

23 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

"Sir, I'm calling from ES Polling. Are you of lower intelligence? Yes? Have you eaten at Chick-Fil-A at least 8 times in the past month? Yes. Good, that confirms my first question.

Oh well **** you too, sir. 

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

You don't need a poll.  Watch the video.  See the people behind Trump during any of his stupid-ass rallies?  Take a good look at them.  All those people wearing red hats with moronic grins on their ignorant faces as he lies to them over and over? There's your answer.

9 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

You don't need a poll.  Watch the video.  See the people behind Trump during any of his stupid-ass rallies?  Take a good look at them.  All those people wearing red hats with moronic grins on their ignorant faces as he lies to them over and over? There's your answer.

I agree, again just wondering if theres any scientific proof.

Clearly it would be a difficult study to achieve as what one poster said earlier, how do you ask people if they're stupid.

I'd imagine it could be done with a combination of an online i.q. test and a basic political poll survey, i was just wondering if anybody had done it already. 

Archived