Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 2/15/2019 at 8:45 AM, twa said:

true, but it is millions here....not one.

it would be better/cheaper to just adjust laws

Adjusting laws won't keep people from getting into our country illegally though.  What law(s) would facilitate this?  I seriously don't get how the wall "is racist AF".  That makes no sense to me.  I'd just like to hear from people who don't believe in a physical barrier to keep people out.  I acknowledge the most of people who are coming here want to do it the right way, but a lot more do not.  If you follow the rules for entry into the US you'll eventually get in.  If you cross illegally you must go back.

On 2/15/2019 at 9:29 AM, Llevron said:

Yea we tried guys. Time for phase 3. 

Well you certainly didn't give enough time to have to resort to that!!

On 2/15/2019 at 9:16 AM, Bang said:

Why do illegals come?

jobs for one,, to escape gangs and drug cartels is another.

I agree, some illegals do want to come for that reason.  But, they must do it the legal way.  There are also others who want to come to this country illegally to cause havoc committing crimes.  I don't have an issue with people requesting for legal entry and citizenship.  

What is the source of the problem?
is it the people who come knowing there are unscrupulous Americans (like the President)  who will hire the illegal for pennies on the dollar and fire Americans to do it and make himself richer?

Or is it the unscrupulous American (like our President) who will hire the illegal over an American who needs enough money to survive in America?

Sure, there are some idiots who violate the law and hire illegals vs US citizens but that doesn't make it right.  There should be stiffer penalties for those that hire illegals in the first place.  Sure, there are people that want to come here, and again, they certainly can if they follow procedures for doing so. 

as far as drugs go...  i am so deeply disappointed in so-called 'conservatives' who fail utterly at understanding the most basic of building blocks of capitalism.

FAIL. You people are supposed to be conservatives and you absolutely FAIL at understanding the FIRST PLANK IN YOUR ****ING PLATFORM.

What're you talking about?  You turn a blind eye to the tons of drugs pouring into our country from our southern border?  Nobody wants drugs to come into our country unless they're crook junkies, distributors, whatever.  That **** needs to stop.  And yes, drugs get in from other means, but that doesn't mean we need to have an open border in places.  Thank god POTUS issued the National Emergency and will relocate funds to take care of the 600 miles of open border.   Oh, and watch the caps, at least that's what they told me.  Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Why do illegals come?

jobs for one,, to escape gangs and drug cartels is another.

is it the people who come knowing there are unscrupulous Americans (like the President)  who will hire the illegal for pennies on the dollar and fire Americans to do it and make himself richer?

Or is it the unscrupulous American (like our President) who will hire the illegal over an American who needs enough money to survive in America?

as far as drugs go...  i am so deeply disappointed in so-called 'conservatives' who fail utterly at understanding the most basic of building blocks of capitalism.

FAIL. You people are supposed to be conservatives and you absolutely FAIL at understanding the FIRST PLANK IN YOUR ****ING PLATFORM.

Supply only exists because of DEMAND.

So who is the problem? The seller, or the buyer demanding the product? WHICH is your source of the problem?
(Use your old high school math. Bob has ten widgets. If no one wants widgets, how many can Bob sell? None, Bob is an idiot, Bob created supply without any demand and is now stuck with ten useless widgets)

Answer up, trumpy. Tell me how the **** a WALL will stop DEMAND. Use your super conservative free market powers and figure it out. Tell me how Captain Hairball (the business expert) expects you to believe the entire thing works BACKWARDS in this case, especially when the demand is being created by people who are addicts. Not just folks who like a convenient product.. ADDICTS.

Man, you need  a snickers!  A wall will stop some of the flow of drugs into our country, well unless they start building tunnels, and eventually we'll find and destroy those as well.  The demand from dealers and junkies will always be there, and yes, some drugs will get in, but once the border has been made "more" secure the numbers will do down.  

The Pharma companies who are in bed with your masters are turning Americans into junkies at epidemic rates.  Is there any doubt of this? Is there any argument over this? of course not. Listening to any discussion on the opioid problem will tell you where the majority of junkies are getting their first hit.

Yes, there is an opioid problem.  My son has suffered from that firsthand.  That's why the focus is on addressing the opioid crisis and identifying the people responsible for illegal distribution and trying to get the people who are suffering some help.  

Here is a start off point. Google "trump lies", and start to read. In fact, google anything you think you know based of of what Trump and his traitors have told you, and you will find out that 99% of it is bull****, and that he is very likely a criminal, and very likely a traitor.

Sorry man, all politicians lie, all of them.  Some more than others.  I could care less what Trump did before he became POTUS.  Since he has become POTUS I believe what he tells me, officially and via Twitter, etc.  My choice, not yours.  He's not a criminal or traitor.  The Mueller investigation has proven one thing, Trump is innocent of what the sham investigation has found.   The investigation can go on forever as far as I'm concerned, well at least until 2024 and the next POTUS comes in.

One of my favorite things is when they tell me "He tells it like it is", when almost everything he says is proven to be a lie. In fact he is such a habitual liar that yesterday we read that people in his circle think he actually believes what he says.
he tells lies, and your crowd thinks he's "telling it like it is"... when he literally does the exact opposite... and his own staff thinks he's delusional.

What lie are you talking about?  If you're talking about Mexico not paying for the wall.  They will/are, one way or the other.  If you listened to his address the other day you'd know how that will happen.  Campaign promises are promises and all Presidents hope to come through with all of them, most don't.  Trump has been in office over 2 years now and has come through with a lot of the promises that led me to vote for him in the first place.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:08 AM, Springfield said:

I don't know where the Trump wall/national emergency talk is going so I'll post this here too...

So basically, Turnip is going to re-appropriate funds from the military to build his wall now?  And all the right wing, flag waving, super patriots are all behind this?

Everybody on here tells me to fact check before I reply, but the same should hold true for them as well.  POTUS announced during his address to the nation that the military officials/offices responsible for the dollars in question agreed that the wall takes precedence over what the funds were initially appropriated for.  Of course we're behind it.  We gave Pelosi/Schumer plenty of opportunity to help with the border crisis, they decided to give DHS and Border Officials one fifth of the funds "they" requested.  POTUS is the spokesperson but DHS and Border authorities made the recommendation.  We shouldn't forget that.  Hell, Schumer and Pelosi won't even take them up on the invitation to visit the border area or have they come to Washington to explain the plan.

I don't know where the Trump wall/national emergency talk is going so I'll post this here too...

So basically, Turnip is going to re-appropriate funds from the military to build his wall now?  And all the right wing, flag waving, super patriots are all behind this?

Everybody on here tells me to fact check before I reply, but the same should hold true for them as well.  POTUS announced during his address to the nation that the military officials/offices responsible for the dollars in question agreed that the wall takes precedence over what the funds were initially appropriated for.  Of course we're behind it.  We gave Pelosi/Schumer plenty of opportunity to help with the border crisis, they decided to give DHS and Border Officials one fifth of the funds "they" requested.  POTUS is the spokesperson but DHS and Border authorities made the recommendation.  We shouldn't forget that.  Hell, Schumer and Pelosi won't even take them up on the invitation to visit the border area or have they come to Washington to explain the plan.

Did you not watch the POTUS address to the nation the other day?  If you had you would know that the military officials responsible for the funds in question are behind the ok to use the funds for the wall.  At the moment the wall is more important than what the funds were originally appropriated to be used for.  

Old white dudes are terrible at the interneting.

2 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Did you not watch the POTUS address to the nation the other day?  If you had you would know that the military officials responsible for the funds in question are behind the ok to use the funds for the wall.  At the moment the wall is more important than what the funds were originally appropriated to be used for.  

So...Mexico not gonna pay for it?  

10 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Old white dudes are terrible at the interneting.

So...Mexico not gonna pay for it?  

Remember that new trade deal with Mexico and Canada.  Mexico will be paying their share and more for the wall with the much improved trade deals.  Plus:

ABC News reported Thursday night that, in addition to the $1.375 billion allocated by Congress, Trump would take $600 million from drug forfeiture funds, $2.5 billion from the Pentagon’s drug interdiction program and $3.5 billion from the Army Corps of Engineers.

5 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Remember that new trade deal with Mexico and Canada.  Mexico will be paying their share and more for the wall with the much improved trade deals.  Plus:

ABC News reported Thursday night that, in addition to the $1.375 billion allocated by Congress, Trump would take $600 million from drug forfeiture funds, $2.5 billion from the Pentagon’s drug interdiction program and $3.5 billion from the Army Corps of Engineers.

Nope.  

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/jan/04/donald-trump/no-usmca-trade-deal-wont-pay-border-wall-despite-d/

So, Trump said that the military agreed that the border wall was more important than what it was already assigned for, right...

This is the same man who said he would release his tax returns after the audit was over.  This is the same man who claimed that Russia did not interfere in our election.  This is the same man who said that ACA would be relpealed and replaced by something better.  The same man who said we were getting a tax cut but I personally got a tax increase.

Forgive me for not trusting the claims of this man.

And no I didn’t watch his phoney address.

1 hour ago, Force1958 said:

Not exactly sure how your post became multitudes of posts.

Congress is an equal branch of government. Trump is usurping power here because he felt like it.

DHS is run by a Trump appointee. Defense is run by a Trump appointee. Trump is a pathological liar. If your bar is that members of the president's administration will go along with a blatant power grab enjoy what is coming when a Democrat is president.

And your take on the Mueller investigation is laughable.

Add: The take on the Mueller investigation I speak of: "TheMueller investigation has proven one thing, Trump is innocent of what the sham investigation has found.   The investigation can go on forever as far as I'm concerned, well at least until 2024 and the next POTUS comes in."

Did you not watch the POTUS address to the nation the other day?  If you had you would know that the military officials responsible for the funds in question are behind the ok to use the funds for the wall.

Right? If people would just listen to Trump they’d know this. They’d also know that Mexico is paying for it, and that Russia didn’t interfere in the election, and that Obama was born in Kenya, and that Ted Cruz’s dad killed JFK, and that Trump’s favorite book is the Bible, and that he didn’t bareback that pornstar, and that he was illegally wiretapped even though he wasn’t, and that coal is “clean” and “beautiful”, and that he is going to have Hillary investigated by a special prosecutor, and they’d know who the good guys are (Manafort, MBS, Putin, Kim Jong Un) and who are the bad guys (Obama, Mueller, McCain, the FBI, brown people). You know... maybe you ought to wonder what else they’re lying to you about.

I mean, he lies... like, a lot. Seriously, how long have you wanted a wall? How long has anyone wanted a wall? If you’re being honest with yourself, the answer is “ever since Trump told me to.” We know how Trump got the idea for a wall (it wasn’t by talking to border security experts). This was never part of the conversation until Trump and in fact, would have been seen as a complete joke and the reason why is because it’s a stupid idea that isn’t going to accomplish what you’re being told it’s going to accomplish.

The problem with the President lying about nearly everything is that it makes it nearly impossible to believe him when he states anything. If he says the DOD is behind him on building the wall we remember how only a few weeks ago he contradicted his intelligence officials, stating the exact opposite of what those self same intelligence officers had just said in an interview and published in their analysis and reports.

Sadly, the President is the Boy Who Cried Wolf.

I seriously don't get how the wall "is racist AF". 

Because it was sold to the people as protecting them from hoards of brown rapists who were swarming the country to rape their children?  

If you follow the rules for entry into the US you'll eventually get in.

I'm pretty sure I know more about immigration procedures than you do. And I'm a complete idiot on the subject. 

Adjusting laws won't keep people from getting into our country illegally though.  What law(s) would facilitate this?

Reason number of immigration hawks were against Trump signing the funding bill is illustrated here:

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/isnt-trump-using-obvious-effective-executive-actions-border/

2 hours ago, Force1958 said:

Can you give a specific reason for us to assume that Trump is telling the truth about that? He has lied many times in the past about "people" telling him things and has been called on it. Hell, he said not long ago that "some" previous US Presidents had told him that they wished they had built a border wall. He was immediately called out as all 4 living former POTUSes or their official spokespeople gave a collective public "BULL****". 

The dude lies like normal people breathe. 

2 hours ago, Force1958 said:

Adjusting laws won't keep people from getting into our country illegally though.  What law(s) would facilitate this?  I seriously don't get how the wall "is racist AF".  That makes no sense to me.  I'd just like to hear from people who don't believe in a physical barrier to keep people out.  I acknowledge the most of people who are coming here want to do it the right way, but a lot more do not.  If you follow the rules for entry into the US you'll eventually get in.  If you cross illegally you must go back.

Adjusting laws removes the incentives to come here and include easing removing those already here and eliminating allowing them to stay while awaiting asylum hearings ect.

of course a wall Mexico paid for is probably more possible than the Dems agreeing to the changes.

3 hours ago, Force1958 said:

Adjusting laws won't keep people from getting into our country illegally though.  What law(s) would facilitate this?  I seriously don't get how the wall "is racist AF". 

Just to go a different direction since you seem to staunchly support the wall. How do you feel about the President's plan to use eminent domain to seize US citizens homes to build said wall. Should US citizens who legally bought land, made a home, and live in it have any say on whether the government can take their home or any say in what price the government chooses to pay for it (if they choose to pay anything at all?)

Force1958, you don't to have a quote chain.

So Pelosi and Schumer blocked Donald.    Who had full control of congress in 2017-2018?   If border security was such a national emergency; why didn't the GOP pass funding?  Dems would filibuster in the Senate?  The GOP could've gotten rid of the fillibuster, if they really wanted to.

Any issue you are complaining about now, you could've had when the GOP was in full control.

Your great deal maker leader; couldn't even get his own parrty to do his bidding on border security; when they had full control.

The fact that the only real issues passed were the tax cut and prison reform; should tell you where the real priorities were.

6 minutes ago, techboy said:

Yeah...

I mean, I hope you guys don't actually expect @Force1958 to actually respond to all of that. Geez.

I guess the piranhas were hungry.

Like administering medicine to the dead sometimes.  I wish i knew if the count down clock was linked to 2020 or Mueller Report because I'm ready to not be able to stop staring at it.  Any reason to believe this national emergency won't just die in court and further waste everyone's time?

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Any reason to believe this national emergency won't just die in court and further waste everyone's time?

sure, the power is certainly in POTUS and granted by Congress.

There is also the matter of who has standing and whether anything can be stopped before money from the emergency funds is actually spent.

Archived