Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I don't know where the Trump wall/national emergency talk is going so I'll post this here too...

So basically, Turnip is going to re-appropriate funds from the military to build his wall now?  And all the right wing, flag waving, super patriots are all behind this?

It’s a cult.  They don’t give a ****.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I don't know where the Trump wall/national emergency talk is going so I'll post this here too...

So basically, Turnip is going to re-appropriate funds from the military to build his wall now?  And all the right wing, flag waving, super patriots are all behind this?

Military is full of leftist nonsense just like the FBI (if they have a problem with it) so they deserve it.

42 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Military is full of leftist nonsense just like the FBI (if they have a problem with it) so they deserve it.

I remember when McRaven wrote that scathing op-ed about Trump not long ago. I was curious so I went and looked at the response to it on Breitbart. There were tons of comments in there calling McRaven a "liberal", a "cuck", a "snowflake", even a "coward". This is a Navy admiral who had a decades long service in various SEAL teams, then eventually commanded the entire US Special Ops Command and was in charge of the raid that killed OBL..

These people have no compass at all outside of whatever Trump says. Even calling them conservatives or ideologues isn't truly accurate. As @TryTheBeal!said, they're cult members plain and simple.

4 hours ago, Springfield said:

**** the military...we got brown people to stop!

Surprised that the European Security Conference would not enthusiastically support the US policies of abandoning our allies in the fight against ISIS, endorsing Russian invasions of one country, lifting Russian sanctions for the invasion of another country, ending the deal to get inspection of Iran's nuclear program, and attacking NATO. 

Obviously, they just hate winning. 

At first they’ll come for your guns, then they’ll come for your airplanes and cars!!!11!!

I really don't like their policy of taking away your car, of taking away your airplane rights, of 'let's hop a train to California

Airplaine rights sounds like an oxymoron...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/politics/high-speed-trains-trump/index.html

Archived