Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

26 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

One more thought from this poem is how exhausting it is to see this side now claiming that it was the left who had the problem with fake news. Some people just have no shame.

Trump won by a historic electoral landslide!  The national polls were wrong (by 1.3%)!!!

16 minutes ago, twa said:

Yeah I heard all your objections to the NYT's BS on Perry posted here.

Im actually not familiar with that but if it's like you say, I would have objected to it. Let's not pretend that there is any comparison in volume and level of absurdity between the fake news coming from either side.

Just now, Springfield said:

"Suspends" makes it sounds like it affects mortgages that are already on the books.

It was to take affect on 1/27, right? So the only "current" mortgages that it will affect are the ones closing between now and next Friday. I could be reading it wrong, but I don't think it can be retroactively applied to any closed mortgages, can it?

3 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

It was to take affect on 1/27, right? So the only "current" mortgages that it will affect are the ones closing between now and next Friday. I could be reading it wrong, but I don't think it can be retroactively applied to any closed mortgages, can it?

Unsure.  Need to wait for deets I'd say.

Archived