Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

44 minutes ago, tshile said:

What I am having a hard time getting behind is the preemptive strike the GOP did on Obama, and subsequently (some of) the left is doing (and advocating) for Trump. Especially if the justification (or majority of the justification, or even just a significant part of the justification) is "Well, they did it to our guy.)

Just to be clear, I dont advocate for a preemptive strike nor are my reasons for distrusting Trump and his picks because of their treatment of Obama. I just dont like hypocrisy at all, just, "seeing someone say im glad we did it and its not fair that you are doing it" deserves a fair response :)

I know Obama is more of a they go low you go high type of dude. And thats my guy! But im not in a position where I have to play nice, and im much more like Trump in that regard. You wanna act dumb? Fine. I can act stupid. I am also not the President (yet) 

My goodness. On MSNBC they just interviewed some Trump supporters in the crowd.  Lady said (paraphrasing) "How great it was to finally hear a president mention God - haven't heard that the last 8 years."

Has any president ever not finished a speech by saying "God bless America"?   The interviewer just looked at her dumbfounded.  

7 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

One more thought from this poem is how exhausting it is to see this side now claiming that it was the left who had the problem with fake news. Some people just have no shame.

yeah I heard all your objections to the NYT's BS on Perry posted here.

30 minutes ago, DallasCowboyFan156 said:

I felt a lot of sadness watching President Obama get on that helicopter. I voted for him in both '08 and '12 and really remember how excited and hopeful I was when he first got elected. Such a different feeling now.

It's definitely been an honor, having him as my President

I will cherish my time on this site since, with Ajit Pai as FCC Chairman, any time I'm here could be the last time I'm here (at least until I pay for the "Sports" package of websites).

Between this and the ES Premium membership costs, might be too much for me.

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I will cherish my time on this site since, with Ajit Pai as FCC Chairman, any time I'm here could be the last time I'm here (at least until I pay for the "Sports" package of websites).

Between this and the ES Premium membership costs, might be too much for me.

I think we are due for a massive public uprising against bull**** telecom corporations. A renewed push and maybe even adoption of anti-net neutrality policies is going to be easy pickings to rally millions and millions of people to come out and rally/vote. 

America's tolerance for a load of baloney will be tested in the next four years.

Archived