brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Recommended Posts

Quote

tfw you're running DHS, but get thwarted by a paywall and have to just let the pandemic run its course as a result

 

They had to paywall it.  Some asshole kept trying to write on it with a Sharpie.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melania had to change her shoes...in public, with cameras watching. They gave her little footies to wear into Ghandi's house. 

To not be prepared for another country's protocol is just plain ignorance. 

MAKE THIS STOP. PLEASE. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much you want to bet someone had to explain to Trump how to operate a shovel?  And I bet he is complaining about calluses.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Larry said:

 

They had to paywall it.  Some asshole kept trying to write on it with a Sharpie.  


took me a while to get it... Nice deep cut.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The irony of Trump and Modi visiting Gandhi’s memorial garden is that the extreme right wing group to which Modi belongs carried out the assassination of Gandhi and to this day there are members of his party who celebrate the life and actions of his assassin. 

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

How much you want to bet someone had to explain to Trump how to operate a shovel?  And I bet he is complaining about calluses.

Not calluses, blisters. Although on his tiny little hands they're probably not noticeable. 

 

image.png.6b626b661f324d9f5114160f40e2c5a6.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really looking forward to Agent Orange building public health confidence by writing 'CORONAVIRUS' on a piece of paper and slashing a Sharpie through it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry.  According to Doctor Donny, Coronavirus will go away when the warm weather comes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Don't worry.  According to Doctor Donny, Coronavirus will go away when the warm weather comes. 

 

Yep & his buttboy Rush says it's no worse "...than a "common cold” blown out of proportion by the media to take down President Donald Trump..." They both need to head to the hospitals to visit some of the patients with the virus...

 

"Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh claimed on his show Monday that the potentially lethal coronavirus afflicting several countries is nothing more than a “common cold” blown out of proportion by the media to take down President Donald Trump ― even as he also asserted it was a “bioweapon” created by China in a laboratory.

“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said at the start of his lengthy, misinformation-filled rant.

“Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. ... I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”"

 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/rush-limbaugh-coronavirus-trump-023911730.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rush claims to wants to tell the truth about something?  The world is standing by with bated breath I am sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all the things I read today, the fact that the White House staff has to treat the president like a toddler when it comes to food is the funniest.  Apparently they've tried to "make the ice cream less accessible" and "hide cauliflower in his mashed potatoes" to help him lose weight, and it didn't work.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forehead said:

Of all the things I read today, the fact that the White House staff has to treat the president like a toddler when it comes to food is the funniest.  Apparently they've tried to "make the ice cream less accessible" and "hide cauliflower in his mashed potatoes" to help him lose weight, and it didn't work.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
6 minutes ago, visionary said:
 

Can't quote it without the picture from the tweet

 

Salute the Girdle. Holding 300lbs+ in day after day. He should upgrade to one with the fake abs defined on it. 

 

6748_850x480-pad.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Guys..no bad mouthing Rush, remember? He's got cancer. 🙄

He deserves it. His lungs have produced ****ty air that has infected half of society. 

I'm about fed up. And y'all know what that means. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

 

Yep & his buttboy Rush says it's no worse "...than a "common cold” blown out of proportion by the media to take down President Donald Trump..." They both need to head to the hospitals to visit some of the patients with the virus...

 

"Right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh claimed on his show Monday that the potentially lethal coronavirus afflicting several countries is nothing more than a “common cold” blown out of proportion by the media to take down President Donald Trump ― even as he also asserted it was a “bioweapon” created by China in a laboratory.

“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Limbaugh said at the start of his lengthy, misinformation-filled rant.

“Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus. ... I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”"

 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/rush-limbaugh-coronavirus-trump-023911730.html

I so look forward to his demise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.