Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

He is a total buffoon. "I have a good relationship with the Mullah's"

I'm thinking some soft money PAC needs to be making commercials with a montage of Trump praising dictators, attacking NATO.  Clips of news stations reporting on US war planes bombing our own bases.  

3 hours ago, Larry said:

I'm thinking some soft money PAC needs to be making commercials with a montage of Trump praising dictators, attacking NATO.  Clips of news stations reporting on US war planes bombing our own bases.  

Steyer and Bloomberg can spend their money all over the country between now and November.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/trump-falsely-claimed-obama-administration-223732976.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=fb
"The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we're doing," Trump said Wednesday during on a meeting addressing the coronavirus outbreak. "And we undid that decision a few days ago so that the testing can take place in a much more rapid and accurate fashion."

So, of course, the outbreak of Coronavirus is Obama's fault.

Honestly.
So, you mouth breathing idiots who support this pig.. here's a poser for you.

Is it a hoax?
Or is it Obama's fault?

see, if you're smart enough, you'll figure out it can't be both. And MAYBE,  just MAYBE there will be enough light let into your tiny little brain to realize that all he does is lie to you, and you believe every bit of it. Because you're stupid. At least that is what he thinks of you, which is why he does it. 

So are you this stupid?
My dollar says you are. My dollar says you're such a braying jackass that you WILL believe it's a hoax AND it's Obama's fault that the US response to it is behind.. AND my dollar says that even if you realize it can't be both,, you will go to your graves saying it is, because you're too ****ing stupid to know when you've been had.

You ****ing idiots. 

~Bang

Archived