Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

34 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

When did I wake up in the bizarro alternate dimension America where the right-wing applauds "negotiating with terrorists?" 

Shortly after we decided that Russia was an ally and NATO was an enemy.  

57 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

All these people who say "hows your 401k under Trump?" How exactly was their 401k under Obama? Pretty damn good as well, if invested similarly.

My suspicion is that probably half of the people who think "How's your 401K?" is an answer to "How could you be so stupid as to support Trump?", don't have a 401K.  

8 hours ago, Larry said:

My suspicion is that probably half of the people who think "How's your 401K?" is an answer to "How could you be so stupid as to support Trump?", don't have a 401K.  

The kicker is that I'm 39 years old.  The state of my 401k quite literally doesn't matter for another 20 years.  If I was voting purely along the lines of my 401k, I'd be voting for whatever maximizes the markets in the 2039.  I'll take slightly slower growth any day over economic policies and deficits that are completely unsustainable. (Remember deficits? I'm sure Republicans will the day a Democrat is in the white house).

20 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

But, if there was every an example as to why a president is powerless to control the value of the stock market, it is now.

I know what you are saying but in another sense, the president can absolutely influence the stock market both short term, and long. Trump has intentionally pumped the stock market this whole time. Unfortunately, if the **** hits the fan, his decisions will also be responsible for multiples of long-term and serious pain.

Called that asshole Trump supporter Thanos yesterday and asked him how much he lost last week.

40EABD4D-1EA3-4293-8005-9AA9686AB284.gif

20 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Nah, it is always relevant what the state of your 401K is. You can sell off at peaks and buy more when it sinks.  But, if there was every an example as to why a president is powerless to control the value of the stock market, it is now.

Am I wrong, or are you the very poster child for announcing that your 401K has magically exploded under Trump, never did anything under Obama, and that one thing, the stock market, is the ultimate and sole yardstick for judging how great the Trump Presidency has been?  

13 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

When did I wake up in the bizarro alternate dimension America where the right-wing applauds "negotiating with terrorists?" 

It's the same place where they began loving Putin. WTF is wrong with these people? Can we ship them somewhere?

29 minutes ago, Larry said:

Am I wrong, or are you the very poster child for announcing that your 401K has magically exploded under Trump, never did anything under Obama, and that one thing, the stock market, is the ultimate and sole yardstick for judging how great the Trump Presidency has been?  

You are wrong.

I have to agree with CC regarding the volatility......there were times where we had steep dips under Obama, like in the late summers of 2011 and 2015. Now, I will concede that those drops happened over a longer period of time, and not the rapid falls over a week timeframe like in Feb 2018 and this past week.

Archived