Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

29 minutes ago, nonniey said:

That is called trolling - and although I don't like Trump I'll give credit where credit is due - he is very successful in this and it is pretty funny.

I don't think we should expect our presidents to be complete humorless drones, but I feel like there is a disconnect between those who admire Trump for "speaking his mind, and telling it like it is" and the constant trolling. 

Is he the real deal, or someone who just puts on an act? Seems like his admirers answer to that question depends on the time of day...………..

Yes, it's so funny to troll at least half of the American population with the idea that as president you won't leave office and will implement fascist rule. 

oh god my ****ing sides hurt from laughing at the layers of wit reflected in such humor.  Look at how half of America doesn't think it's appropriate to joke about an authoritarian takeover. ****ing losers, I'm just in stitches over here at the hilarity of it all. So glad our president is a troll. What better things could he possibly be discussing or doing than trolling half the country, i mean as president, it's not like he's supposed to represent all American citizens, just the ones that support him. It's only natural for a president to troll the rest for the amusement of his childish supporters who masturbate to the idea of half the country being upset. 

**** off. 

17 hours ago, visionary said:

'PARASITE' FILM DISTRIBUTOR HITS BACK AT TRUMP CRITICIZING OSCAR WIN: 'UNDERSTANDABLE, HE CAN'T READ'

At a rally in Colorado Springs on Thursday night, Trump criticized the Oscar committee for awarding Bong Joon-ho's movie an Academy Award for Best Picture, the first time a non-English language film won the award.

rump then wondered why Bong's film won when there is an Academy Award for Best International Feature Film—which Parasite also won at this year's ceremony—before asking if there was a precedent.

Parasite also won two more Oscars for Best Director and Best Original Screenplay. In response to Trump's comments, Neon, the independent film distributor behind Parasite, suggested Trump is only mocking the film because it has subtitles.

"Understandable, he can't read," the distributor tweeted while sharing a clip of the rally.

Click on the link for the full article

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Did Obama ever joke about sticking around for a 3rd term and/or beyond?  Just curious, and if he did, what the reaction of the right was?

Without doing a shred of research on this, I’m 99.9% sure that Obama never did that. 

I’m also 110% sure that Republicans would have had a stroke with wall to wall coverage of the Muslim dictator and that people in this thread that just have to give Trump the comedian credit where it’s due for his witty humor trolling the libs, would have been on the frontlines screaming about Obama doing it 

Boy, do you guys sound stupid.

🙄

When he does refuse to leave, and when he does find a way to repress the vote and declare himself "emergency president" or whatever it will be.. when he finally dismantles the last of our constitutional protections...  well, that'll just be ****ing hilarious.

Trolling. Yeah right. Joking, haha funny. 

if you believe that after all of this, you really must be the exact kind of idiot he counts on to empower him do it.

I mean, just yesterday he fired his intel staff that did their jobs and reported intel on Russian election interference and inserted a stooge with zero experience in intel who will do nothing but run interference for him.

But yeah, it's just a joke. Haha. 

~Bang

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

I don't think we should expect our presidents to be complete humorless drones, but I feel like there is a disconnect between those who admire Trump for "speaking his mind, and telling it like it is" and the constant trolling. 

Is he the real deal, or someone who just puts on an act? Seems like his admirers answer to that question depends on the time of day...………..

I don't think there is any separation between the "act" he puts on as Donald Trump and the real Donald Trump. I'm not sure there actually is a "real" Donald Trump. I think the projection of the persona he has created is all there is to him. There's no actual substance behind the mask and if you were to pull it off somehow, he'd just vanish. 

11 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Now, folks...^^^THAT'S trolling. 

So, I posted a simple comment.  Told the truth.  Didn't bother providing extensive material, quotes and sources to back it up.

To do so would be pointless.  It is no longer worth debating with a Trump supporter as they brainwashed.  Like in Manchurian Candidate.

Are you a Trump Supporter?  Does Trump not lie, make stuff up, and is basically a Dictator who doesn't even know the Constitution much less follow it.

And, when the Trump Supporters don't care what he does, calling it speaking his mind, destroying what makes this country great, it does not matter to them unless a Democrat, any Democrat does the exact same thing.  Then it is wrong, horrible and life will end as explained on Fox Opinion.  No longer Fox News as they got rid of all their actual journalists.

Posting pages and pages of the truth, showing hours and hours of the actual truth on video to a Trump Supporter doesn't do anything.  Did Major Marco know he was brainwashed?

2 hours ago, Fred Jones said:

Are you a Trump Supporter? 

If you have to ask if she is a Trump supporter, that just shows you have not even done a cursory reading of a few pages of this thread to see what is being discussed.  So you just came in here to post some crap about Trump and his supporters.  The fact that you may have been correct doesn’t change the fact that what you did is just trolling.

Archived