Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

15 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Trump didn’t get money for wall, and we would likely need to spend money on increased boarder enforcement and defense anyway.... Did those costs also go up under Obama?

Defense spending actually went down under Obama and should be even going down further under Trump (with ISIS at least being greatly diminished).

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272473/us-military-spending-from-2000-to-2012/

Trump got $1.4 billion to construct and maintain border fencing the last 2 years and general border spending is up.

Border security in general was pretty flat under Obama before going up under Trump (it goes up the 1st 2 years of Obama and that was largely tied to a law that was done under Bush to build a border fence):

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/the-cost-of-immigration-enforcement-and-border-security

the repentant criminal blagojevich celebrates his pardon with "having had my freedom stolen from me...."and foreshadows his future as a regular fox news guset where he will savage the dems from the perspective of a former member :)

the great corruption fighter strikes again!

Didn't we hear actual recordings of Rod Blagojevich gloating that the open Senate seat was "a ****ing gold mine" that he was going to cash in on?  Am I remembering that right?

And how about a rueful laugh at yet another Trump lie that Comey railroaded poor Rod, when Comey wasn't even in office during the investigation or prosecution.

I'll say this though...even after doing time, Blagojevich still has an amazing, luxurious head of hair. 

@visionary

every single thing i predicted has come to pass and/or proceeds as called so far vis...make the list in your head....all the things that would need to be done, and they're all well known to people even less smart than steve bannon.....it's all about the opportunity, the will to act, and having the needed allies, coerced or voluntary....:evil:

fortunately i'm still counting on being mostly wrong after it's all over, based on experience

Why should trump even pretend now to care abotu the Constitution and the intent of our law with checks and balances. The Senate has told him without a doubt that they will back anything he does. He has their blessing to do whatever he feels like becasue they are all too cowardly to do their jobs and hold him accountable. 

Every single one of those Senators who voted not to remove 45 from office based on the impeachment articles would have ran to the front of the line to vote a democrat out. They probably would even voted a different republican out. But they are so afraid of this bully they just fall in line. 

Oddly enough there were enough democrats who thought lying to congress was bad enough to impeach and censure a president they voted against Bill Clinton - even when some republicans voted against!

Ah, the good old days when congress at least pretended to be bi-partisan! 

Spineless cowards every one of them. 

Archived