Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

I work for the federal government, the amount of really good people we’ve lost the last two years is staggering. 

We’ve lost several high end leadership people going to the private sector. The majority can’t stand dealing with the political SES appointees.

Losing programs like this hurts the ability to bring good young candidates in, especially if they have competing offers. 

8 hours ago, Chachie said:

I may be the only liberal who doesn't hate Space Force. I think the money could have gone to better causes and more immediate needs but the citizens of this country really wouldn't know the answers to why we need a presence above our atmosphere like the govt would. 

Liberals hate Space Force?

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I mean it's a joke for everyone, since it's just a name and a design.

Maybe not the place for this topic, but I don't hate this idea.  There's no international consensus on maintaining the limiting of militarization of space and isn't majority if not the entire space force program just parts from the Air Force we are already doing?  In the reality that if we don't someone else will, I'm fine with starting somewhere.  This isn't an attempt to defend Trump on anything, just reminds me of the new crime reform bill that sought to better even out sentencing for crack vs cocaine, that I'm happy its signed into law even if its Trumps signature.  Broken clock is right twice a day?

16 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I don't know but liberals certainly laughed at it so I considered that a rejection of the concept.

I don't hate it per se but in typical Trump fashion its low on substance and high on sizzle.  He literally rebranded a portion of the Air Force and took a victory tour to tout his major accomplishment.  It's similar to his 'border wall' progress, which is nothing more than planned enhancements/maintenance to the wall we already had in place.

21 minutes ago, wrilbo67 said:

I don't hate it per se but in typical Trump fashion its low on substance and high on sizzle.  He literally rebranded a portion of the Air Force and took a victory tour to tout his major accomplishment.  It's similar to his 'border wall' progress, which is nothing more than planned enhancements/maintenance to the wall we already had in place.

Just like the hotels. He built nothing. He named something.

29 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

as a diehard Halo fan, I can't hate the Space Force. I hate that Trump started it and in typical Trump fashion, it means absolutely nothing. 

Right. Make me a Spartan. I will teabag your enemies and throw stickies at Trump when no one is looking. 

Archived