Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

31 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

@Bang

What do we need to do to set-up a gofundme for you to re-train America in shutting down untrained, fact-less, and useless input?

Seriously though, America needs to re-learn what it looks like to have a healthy edge to you. So we can protect precious things like facts, nuance, and expertise and put our boot down on unbridled stupidity and entitlement.

**** the fake outrage of the petty and value-less.

Ah, it's easy.
just remember... "**** OFF" is only two easy syllables.

We have to stop wasting breath on them. Their only purpose is to keep the argument going.
As GoSkins10 said.. people are bound and determined to remain stupid, and i'll add.. to keep you trying to get through to them.
After all, most of them have only one real motive.. "it's funny watchin' them dang libs gittin' all pissed off"

~Bang

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Of course the Repubs cut public education funding. That's exactly what they want, keep the people stupid. It is of course the idiots that keep them in power.

I think it's about making sure public schools suck. That way, Devos & her ilk can get people begging for private schools & vouchers. 

https://politics.theonion.com/rush-limbaugh-admits-presidential-medal-of-freedom-less-1841475204

Rush Limbaugh Admits Presidential Medal Of Freedom Less Of An Honor Knowing That Rosa Parks, Maya Angelou Also Received It

“I almost sent it back. But instead I have decided to keep my Medal of Freedom and let it stand as a testament to my willingness to tolerate others. I hope my acceptance of it will go some way toward reclaiming this honor from the Martin Luther Kings and Nelson Mandelas of the world.” At press time, Limbaugh confirmed he felt more confident that the award meant something after learning it had also been given to Henry Kissinger and Strom Thurmond.

Archived