Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Liar supports a liar.

Imagine that.

The only person who says Pete Rose only bet on his own team is Pete Rose.

and if you believe anything HE says, you're probably stupid enough to have voted for Trump.

Oh, and hey,, Charles Manson never killed anybody. Maybe we should exonerate him of all charges.

~Bang

3 hours ago, clietas said:

I've always found it bizarre that a group that makes up nearly 75% of Americans continually harp on how persecuted and oppressed they are. Guess it has been engrained in them for some 2k years.

and yet you are persecuting me by lumping me in with all the white people that harp on being persecuted. I will not let you oppress me!!! Now, if I may, I'd like to tell you about others who have truly been oppressed. 

14 hours ago, Hersh said:

and yet you are persecuting me by lumping me in with all the white people that harp on being persecuted. I will not let you oppress me!!! Now, if I may, I'd like to tell you about others who have truly been oppressed. 

On 2/6/2020 at 5:54 PM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Because that’s how the senate and house works.  Senate Republicans have their own ideal budget i’m sure they would love to pass, but democrats won’t pass it.  Democrats passed a budget in the house that they would like the senate to pass, but the republicans won’t support it. So dems bribe the republicans till they have enough votes in the senate to pass, so they can get something done.  You and the house leadership can be bullheaded if you wish, but it’s gotten you nothing so far.

Call it compromise if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. 

you have just perfectly encapsulated the complete and utter hole of turds that the GOP has become.   the system had always been different individuals/groups/partys/whatever having their priorities, and then there being horsetrading to end up with a final compromise budget.   (compromise...right?)

but instead the way YOU HAVE DESCRIBED IT is a STARTING point of the useless party for booger-eating morons  (that translates to GOP in when you say it in Greek) is "we will not allow ANY start of discussion on ANY budget until there are major concessions.    

but conveniently for them.... their base is nicely divided pretty much completely into 3 groups.  (make that 4)   

1)  The booger eating morons that actually buy their vacant booger-eating moronic "economic" message 

2) the people that don;t care WHAT they say/do overall , as long as there are tax breaks, because they are very rich and happy with a budget that screws the country as long as it lines THEIR pockets

3) the people that don't care WHAT they say/do overall, as long as they give lip service to hating abortions.  

(i guess one more group.... 4) the people that don't care WHAT they say/do overall, as long as they piss off snowflakes)

i will let you choose for yourself what bucket is appropriate for you

Without even Googling it, I’m going to guess that the people who would benefit (financially) most from a major boost in appropriations to the International Development  Finance Corporation will be major Trump campaign donors.

Also, the irony of Trump speaking at a mental health summit is not lost on me.

14 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

@mcsluggo

I guess i’ll roll with #2 if those are the only options. So you what, think that house democrats should write the budget they see fit and the senate and president should just accept it?

Kay.

You are ****ing tedious.

this has all been laid out for you in easy to understand English,  and in case you failed first grade, the first sentence in the explanation AFTER telling you how wrong you are is 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:30 PM, goskins10 said:

That actually not how it works at all. The president submits a budget to congress.

trump submitted the 2020 budget to the House in March.
they passed it in August.
the Senate passed it in December and sent it to Trump to sign, which he did the next ****ing DAY.

You have no idea how ANY of this works and absolutely FAIL to understand it when it is HANDED to you. 
The dems don't just "write a budget as they see fit."

READ. TRY TO COMPREHEND.
the President's 2020 Budget: 
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/budget-fy2020.pdf

NOTE<< THE DATE OF THE ****ING BUDGET IS IN THE DAMN URL- 2019 / 03

Senate approval, with concessions by both sides.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-budget/us-congress-approves-massive-funding-bills-to-avert-government-shutdowns-idUSKBN1YN2AF

go play in traffic.

~Bang

5 minutes ago, Bang said:

You are ****ing tedious.

this has all been laid out for you in easy to understand English,  and in case you failed first grade, the first sentence in the explanation AFTER telling you how wrong you are is 

You have no idea how ANY of this works and absolutely FAIL to understand it when it is HANDED to you. 

~Bang

I removed some lines because I wanted this to be out of context... as a template for basically 99% of Trump supporters on the internet. 

But hey- Trump loves the under-educated.

19 minutes ago, Bang said:

trump submitted the 2020 budget to the House in March.
they passed it in August.
the Senate passed it in December and sent it to Trump to sign, which he did the next ****ing DAY.

I believe the reason for the delay was dems would not agree to any border wall funding and ultimately there wasn’t enough political support for a shutdown. Instead of compromising getting something they wanted in exchange for funding a border they did nothing till republicans had to cave. Now, you might think that is good governance because the dems didn’t get what they didn’t want, but I don’t.

The dems don't just "write a budget as they see fit."

make amendments/cut parts out/etc. I’m not playing the word salad game... are you saying you believe that trump just keeps sending budgets to congress till they find one they like with no feed back? Nope. 

Senate approval, with concessions by both sides.

I believe that’s how I said it should work.

go play in traffic.

~Bang

So we should expect quick and easy approval of trumps latest budget then? 

32 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I believe the reason for the delay was dems would not agree to any border wall funding and ultimately there wasn’t enough political support for a shutdown. Instead of compromising getting something they wanted in exchange for funding a border they did nothing till republicans had to cave. Now, you might think that is good governance because the dems didn’t get what they didn’t want, but I don’t.

Again, you have it wrong. There was originally $1.4B (then went up to $1.9B) in the 2019 budget for border security in the House version of the budget. In included more electronis, more border control agents, the clearing of some high traffic crossing areas that were covered by over growth and better visa control. The only thing missing was $5B in WALL funding. That budget had already passed the Republican senate and was expected to pass again with the House amendments - none of which had a thing to do with the stupid wall or border security - then Mitch would not let a final vote happen because the right wing extremists in the WH - say hello Stephen Miller - convinced trump not to sign the budget since it did not have money for the wall. 

What's sad is that Dems offered $20B for his stupid wall for protection for those in the DACA program (approximately 800,000 people) - people that came here as children that had no say in how they got here and are mostly working and contributing to society. The WH refused so the Dems took the Wall finding off the table. In the end trump has decided to go around congress and steal money from already approved military projects - like improved housing, and medical care reform - to build his stupid wall - or so he says. More on that later. 

So all he got for the shut down was no budget money for the wall when they was a chance to get it wall. But he didn't want to negotiate. So again, you frame at is it were the dems who caused the standoff when in fact it was the WH. The offered a compromise and he refused it - again! 

Interestingly, in 2018 the dems modified trumps ridiculous request for $50B for the wall to $25B. Both houses agreed to that budget and the House had already voted on it.The Senate was expected to pass the bill and send it to the WH for trumps signature but he backed out - Thank you to the Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller. So he got 0 as they ended up signing continuing resolutions. 

It's amazing how bad trump supporters are at facts. So you might think it's good governance becasue everyone could have gotten part of what they wanted but trump refuse to negotiate, but I don't. 

So why does trump keep turning down deals that appear to give him at least part of what he wants? I believe it's becasue he does not really want a wall. As long as the wall doesn't get fully built or even funded, he has an issue he can use to incite anger and hate for democrats in his base. But it only works if people are determined to stay uninformed - choosing TV, Radio, and him as their sources of information. 

@Bang

What do we need to do to set-up a gofundme for you to re-train America in shutting down untrained, fact-less, and useless input?

Seriously though, America needs to re-learn what it looks like to have a healthy edge to you. So we can protect precious things like facts, nuance, and expertise and put our boot down on unbridled stupidity and entitlement.

**** the fake outrage of the petty and value-less.

Archived