Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD - Browns at REDSKINS

TK

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I live in Charlotte, it's funny seeing all the posts on FB and talking to Panthers fans about wanting Norman back lol.  Should've paid him.

Oh man does that secondary miss him.  Its not just his play, its his intensity.  I told a few Panther fans how stupid their front office was to pull this crap on this guy, especially since he wanted to be there.

4 minutes ago, jflow78 said:

It's apparent the refs hate Norman, and generally the Redskins.

I'm glad he's on our team. He fits in well.

I hate the refs.

Actually the first couple weeks I was marveling at Norman's relationship with the refs. He was talking and laughing and ass-slapping with them between every play. Tripplette is a known tool, but I think in general Norman is in pretty good with the refs.

9 minutes ago, youngchew said:

And if there was even a CHANCE Barry's job was in danger, of course the defense comes up huge with turnovers late amd a clutch 4th the down lol

Trust me, his job is in danger. I really doubt Scott is very happy with the defenses performance this year and the crap schemes barry is putting out there.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Actually the first couple weeks I was marveling at Norman's relationship with the refs. He was talking and laughing and ass-slapping with them between every play. Tripplette is a known tool, but I think in general Norman is in pretty good with the refs.

He is.  And he's done that bow and arrow thing a couple of times this year already.  I know he didn't get flagged for it but I'm curious if the league sent him a note.

You know... we can't hurt feelings and stuff.

Just now, Birdlives said:

Unsettling. That's the best way to describe this win. I can't believe anyone in Redskins nation, much less involved with the team found this to be satisfying.

Yup. If this game had continued to go in the other direction there'd be a lot of talk about blowing it up. Pulling a win out of that abyss is never a satisfying feeling, its still worrisome. 

Archived