Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD - Browns at REDSKINS

TK

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

Seriously took an Browns implosion for the Skins to win this game.  Thank God for that!  Absolutely not going to be a helluva lot tougher next week vs the Ravens.

hope that was a typo...the Ravens are a good team. It's going to be a lot tougher next week. If you think it won't be tougher than today's game, you have WAYYY too much faith in our defense. 

3 minutes ago, youngchew said:

And if there was even a CHANCE Barry's job was in danger, of course the defense comes up huge with turnovers late amd a clutch 4th the down lol

Yeah, that's probably the bigger story. I don't think Gruden is really the 'fire someone in week 4' type anyways, though.

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

Seriously took an Browns implosion for the Skins to win this game.  Thank God for that!  Absolutely not going to be a helluva lot tougher next week vs the Ravens.

ravens have just come back to lead the raiders...and they just had one of those unsportsmanlike penalties as well

flacco pulling it out

and I hate Falcons fans.  We got a win, but I'm gonna get eaten alive at work this week.

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

ravens have just come back to lead the raiders...and they just had one of those unsportsmanlike penalties as well

flacco pulling it out

and I hate Falcons fans.  We got a win, but I'm gonna get eaten alive at work this week.

No you won't, just hold your head up and ask them how many Lombardi's do they have...

It's clear that our defense will live and die with turnovers. There wasn't much room for error today we screw around and kick a bunch of field goals we might have lost. Seeing how we are using Norman now, that steeler game really is a head scratcher I still cannot understand how Brown wasn't covered by Norman after an entire summer to draw up a game plan. 

Great game going 2-2 the first quarter isn't horrible all things considered.

The clock mgmt. on this team is hard to watch. I coached youth basketball and always made use of the clock. It is over and over and over again, whether closing out a half or closing out a game, just not effective clock mgmt. These are professionals. WTF is happening in the O meetings? 

Congrats guys and gals!

Scroll all the way down for 2nd half notes on Arie and Fuller's games, general notes, as well as my final analysis! Stay tuned for Murf's final take, audio (any questions you guys want me to ask? Hurry, not much time...), and photos! 

Archived