Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD - Browns at REDSKINS

TK

Be sure to routinely check the ES Coverage Blog throughout the Pre Game, Game itself, & Post Game for coverage from thesubmittedone & Murf.  You can also follow them on the Twitt-ah  @TSO_ES@HomerMcFanboy.

Chat room is also available

Radio Streams - TuneIn probably works better for mobile

ESPN 980 on TuneIn Radio

ESPN 980 Feed

****ALSO****

In trying something new today, this thread will auto lock about an hour after the game, so if you're trying to have an actual ongoing conversation, I encourage you to go start a new thread.

And one more thing: Burgundy jersery Gold pant combo is back today.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

LANDOVER, Md. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the Cleveland Browns:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive: 

o   No. 2 QB Nate Sudfeld    

o   No. 18 WR Josh Doctson

o   No. 26 CB Bashaud Breeland

o   No. 35 CB Dashaun Phillips

o   No. 60 OL Vinston Painter

o   No. 72 DE Anthony Lanier II

o   No. 77 G Shawn Lauvao

No. 47 Quinton Dunbar is expected to start in place of Breeland at cornerback.

No. 74 Arie Kouandjio is expected to start in place of Lauvao at left guard.

The Browns declared the following players as inactive:

o   No. 13 QB Josh McCown

o   No. 19 WR Corey Coleman

o   No. 22 DB Tramon Williams Sr.

o   No. 24 DB Ibraheim Campbell

o   No. 74 OL Cameron Erving

o   No. 87 TE Seth DeValve

o   No. 94 DL Carl Nassib

No. 30 Derrick Kindred is expected to start in place of Campbell at strong safety.

No. 77 John Greco is expected to start in place of No. 78 Alvin Bailey at right guard.

No. 62 Austin Reiter is expected to start in place of Greco at center.

On Saturday, the Browns signed No. 57 LB Cam Johnson to their active roster from Arizona’s practice squad and placed No. 44 LB Nate Orchard on their Reserve/Injured list. Johnson is 6-4, 268 pounds and in his third NFL season out of Virginia.

3 minutes ago, RedBeast said:

"As always, should you or any of your I.M. Force be caught or killed, TK will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This thread will self-destruct in 5 hours 50 minutes and 5 seconds. Good luck today, SkinsFans" ;)

mi3.png

den nah den nah, den nah

Ok...we've had our 3 game "preseason"...worked off some rust...went 1-2...I expect us to start our paloff roll today..play smart...no false starts...illegal motion/formations..no delays of game...use our t.o.s wisely..keep the pass/run ratio as close to 50% as possible...I'm alright with a 3.3 yrd avg through 2 n 1/2 quarters..you keep poundin' it...by 8 mins left in the 3rd you will start getting 3.8...by mid 4th...4.3...and like the last drive against the giants you will close out the game avg 4.8-5 yrds a clip...control that clock..T.O.P...no turn overs...no arm tackling...we do just these few things and we will beat'em 35-20...HTTR!!!

EDIT:  Apparently Kessler is starting

Josh McCown is 100 years old... but he's still mobile as ****.

He almost beat us with the Bears and I can't remember if he beat us or not with the Bucs...

This dude is the proverbial pain in the ass.

Handle him.  Finish him.  Get to .500.

2 minutes ago, DC9 said:

He almost beat us with the Bears and I can't remember if he beat us or not with the Bucs...

Kessler's not starting?

It's going to be interesting to see how we try to handle Pryor... and their ground game.  

3 minutes ago, DC9 said:

I don't think McCown is playing today, is he?

I think it is Kessler starting for the Browns.

34 minutes ago, RedBeast said:

"As always, should you or any of your I.M. Force be caught or killed, TK will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This thread will self-destruct in 5 hours 50 minutes and 5 seconds. Good luck today, SkinsFans" ;)

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Austin Reiter will start at center for the Cleveland Browns today. Was poached off Redskins practice squad two weeks ago.

God Bless It!! If Reiter looks great...I'm gonna lose what lil' bit of my mind I have left...we should know his weaknesses though..that should help...

Archived