Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAME DAY THREAD - Browns at REDSKINS

TK

4 minutes ago, SpacePenguin said:

It's odd to think that if they hadn't taken Reiter, he may very well be starting at Center for the Redskins today.....

Considering how week we were at C if he was that good he would have made the active 53, think on that. 

Al Saunders talking to Dan on the sideline right now, seemed very friendly with him.  

Scot McCloughan talking with Brian Baldinger. Seems like an interesting discussion, Baldinger with his patented hand gestures, lol. 

9 minutes ago, thesubmittedone said:

Al Saunders talking to Dan on the sideline right now, seemed very friendly with him.  

Scot McCloughan talking with Brian Baldinger. Seems like an interesting discussion, Baldinger with his patented hand gestures, lol. 

Dan was asking if he's added more pages to his 700 page playbook.

1 hour ago, thesubmittedone said:

Wow, very nice job TSO...I didn't have time to catch up and finish it yet but I just wanted to tell you how cool that is...I'm impressed with your layout..using different social media techs, plus loads of diverse information, and not having it too busy or convoluted has to be a challenge.. is that the new blogs?...very nice

5 minutes ago, Stefanskins said:

Wow, very nice job TSO...I didn't have time to catch up and finish it yet but I just wanted to tell you how cool that is...I'm impressed with your layout..using different social media techs, plus loads of diverse information, and not having it too busy or convoluted has to be a challenge.. is that the new blogs?...very nice

Thanks, brother, very much appreciated. Yes, that's the new ES Coverage Blog we've had since the board update. I think we're doing some good things over there. :) 

16 minutes ago, TK said:

I did. 

Because Joe Barry. :ols:

That's more than fair bro but it just never works that way for me :ols:

I started Zeke Elliott for the Dallas game and I think he got 10 points.  Was suppossed to get me 19.

So expect Pryor to get like 6 or 7.

15 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Read my post above, WEAK was the C spot, but he couldn't crack the 53? 

The guy that was kept over him is 31, restructured to reduce his salary, has been often injured, and is on IR now just like last year.  I think the idea is that this would be considered a big mistake if Reiter is a starting caliber player like many said he was in the preseason.

1 minute ago, Aireskoi said:

The guy that was kept over him is 31, restructured to reduce his salary, has been often injured, and is on IR now just like last year.  I think the idea is that this would be considered a big mistake if Reiter is a starting caliber player like many said he was in the preseason.

All I am saying is if he were that good he would have easily won the job outright. And if not, we are in big trouble, speaks volumes to the talent judgement in house. 

Just now, thesubmittedone said:

Gruden right now in the middle of the field conversing and cracking jokes with Doctson and Corey Coleman of the Browns. Then Joe Theismann joins. 

Then they all shake hands and walk away quickly? hahaa

Archived