Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Medical Condition

HapHaszard

Take it however you like, young buck. Rather than be insulted, maybe some self-reflection is in order. Or whatever.

I was being sarcastic, I'm not insulted at all, I stopped taking things personally on ES lonnnngggg ago :)

i actually feel like I've grown as a poster here

do you share your computer with a young son?

I guess I don't understand this question..I have started drinking to enjoy this fourth o July eve..so ya I'm buzzed..not drunk..yet...are we allowed to say who we can't stand that's on this board?..I'm sure there are some of you who have met each other in person before and are able to say they officially can't stand them because they met in person..or those who have met in person get along and stand one another..idk...I realy want to know who can't stand me on here so we can maybe hash things out

..idk..I hope I don't get grounded

NFCBeast, just tell Koolblue you love dogs and respect women and he'll probably go easier on you. And don't mind Conn... he just gets a bit surly with people who don't use sentences.

Yes Cooleyfan, you have absolutely grown as a poster. I have a hunch most of us even view you as a fledgling adult now (and less of a 12-year-old Amish kid*).

* (no offense to Amish kids)

Thoughts and prayers.

lol

I have learned over the years..yes the years and years I have been coming here to this great site not to wear my heart on my sleeve..I've enjoyed connskins and Cooleyfan and everybody else's post's..koolblue I respect women and love my dog(dogs)..and that's a fact major.

You had me scared to death, (since you're the only member I've met), you old a-hole!

Will you be at the pre-season game here?*

No I will be working Atlanta

Atlanta is what I meant by "here", lol...

I have a friend who has a friend...but I'm on the market

Forgot you were in Atlanta, you need to go to the tailgate if they have one in Atlanta this year.

I see you Hap!!!

477650_1.jpg

I pray it doesn't go into remission and only gets worse as the season goes on...if these same symptoms start showing up in London's population, we may be looking at the beginning of an epidemic.

Too late, I've been suffering from "RO" for many years. I get no sympathy from family or friends, most of who don't even acknowledge the condition.

The symptoms ain't been as bad these past few seasons, but this year is shaping up to be even worse than 2012.  :lol:

Archived