Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Medical Condition

HapHaszard

THANK GOD!!! I thought I was the only one suffering this same incurable disease! I have tried to stay away this offseason in hopes for a cure, NOPE, it always rears its ugly head this time every year! Can't wait till training camp!

I have been very cautious in the past about this team.  I was only 7 the last time we won a Super Bowl and the years since have left me damaged and jaded in terms of football fanhood.

I haven't been this excited to go into a season, that I can remember.  I'm still trying to "stay medium", though, because I've been let down before so many times.

Damaged?...Redskins fan?.cautious Redskins fan?.I don't give a good god damn if one has seen all 5 Superbowl appearances or just the last(92 vs the Bills)Superbowl win or none at all...NO ONE IS A HALF ASS "MEDIUM" FAN..You are in this from birth you don't come into this half ass you are a die hard every ****ing year we will win the Superbowl,never miss a damn game and ALLWAYS AND FOREVER SO EXTREMELY PUMPED FOR THE NEXT GAME FAN!!,a winning or loosing season..I look forward to the next game as if it was the last..Hail to the Redskins yaahhh!!

Damaged?...Redskins fan?.cautious Redskins fan?.I don't give a good god damn if one has seen all 5 Superbowl appearances or just the last(92 vs the Bills)Superbowl win or none at all...NO ONE IS A HALF ASS "MEDIUM" FAN..You are in this from birth you don't come into this half ass you are a die hard every ****ing year we will win the Superbowl,never miss a damn game and ALLWAYS AND FOREVER SO EXTREMELY PUMPED FOR THE NEXT GAME FAN!!,a winning or loosing season..I look forward to the next game as if it was the last..Hail to the Redskins yaahhh!!

Amen.

giphy.gif

This is the type of post I would expect in the Insomniac Thread the night before our week 1 game, the fact that you can call this energy up at any time is either impressive or terrifying. 

I stepped into the bathroom tonight and looked in the mirror. I got a weird sensation that i wasn't alone. My eyes locked on my own, and it seemed i was no longer in control of myself. I whispered " Daniel Snyder, Daniel Snyder, Daniel Snyder ". I now own Obstructive View seats, a Mark Brunell bobblehead, and a lifetime pass to Six Flags :(.

Note: All in good fun. I've met The Dan several times and he's been awesome everytime.

I stepped into the bathroom tonight and looked in the mirror. I got a weird sensation that i wasn't alone. My eyes locked on my own, and it seemed i was no longer in control of myself. I whispered " Daniel Snyder, Daniel Snyder, Daniel Snyder ". I now own Obstructive View seats, a Mark Brunell bobblehead, and a lifetime pass to Six Flags :(.

Only thing you're missing is a lock of hair from Elvis Presley. THEN you have the whole package.

Archived