Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 6

PleaseBlitz

Back on topic:

Here's an idea of what Lyanna said to Ned before she died. It's easy to believe Rhaegar impreganted Lyanna and bore Jon. But he would still be a **** unless he married her. Maybe Lyanna told Ned she wasn't taken, she went willingly and they married.

Which would also explain why Ned had her buried in the Stark crypt, where only the Lords and Kings are buried. Because she was a Queen.

I think Cersei will have another Blackwater Bay moment where all appears lost and she will go scorched earth and try to finish what the Mad King wanted.

I think Arya will kill the Red Woman.

I think the Hound and Brienne will run into each other again, but maybe they will be forced onto the same side. Maybe Sansa will command Brienne not to harm him, since he saved her life once.

I think Bron will end up fighting the Sandsnakes again.

If you are going to play the "Ha ha, you're a fag" card, at least be creative with it.

See, I would have gone after me differently.

LKB deflects his love for the show because the Jamie/Cersei stuff reminds him too much of his childhood.

Be more funny!

Good grief. It's 2016. We don't make fun of people for being fags anymore.

Rhaegar confirmed as Jon's father:

download.0.png

This was released by HBO so you can spare us all the ****-fest, LKB.

Any of the theories that suggested otherwise were nonsensical. You don't order 3 Kingsguard to sit on the sidelines unless they are guarding someone really ****ing important, like the heir to the throne. Especially when 2 of those KG are Gerold Hightower and Arthur ****ing Dayne.

On the show it was 2 Kingsguard and I don't remember if the one named not Arthur Dayne was named. (Probably not important in the scheme of things, but that is the type of stuff that makes LKB go LKB.)

Did Ned and Howland knock off the nurse ladies as well? Being Ned and Howland were the only survivors...allegedly.

On the show it was 2 Kingsguard and I don't remember if the one named not Arthur Dayne was named. (Probably not important in the scheme of things, but that is the type of stuff that makes LKB go LKB.)

Did Ned and Howland knock off the nurse ladies as well? Being Ned and Howland were the only survivors...allegedly.

The number isn't important. It's that they were there at all that's a big deal. Especially when Arthur Dayne, who has been mentioned plenty on the show, is one of them. I only named Hightower because I'm fairly certain he was mentioned back in Season 1.

I'm a little curious about the 2 nurses as well.

Had everyone lived where N would be next in line for the throne? Jon or Dany?

Jon has it because 1) he's a man (the male always gets preference), and 2) the rights to be heir fell to Jon when Robert killed Rhaegar. Viserys only has a claim when it assumed none of his older brothers children survived. Dany thinks the throne is hers because it was assumed there was literally no one left.

Wasn't Rhaegar married to Oberyn (of Dorne)'s sister?

And the Mountain killed her and the kids during the sack of KL?

If so--not sure a **** out of wedlock has precedence over the King's daughter (Danaeris)...

If so--not sure a **** out of wedlock has precedence over the King's daughter (Danaeris)...

The Targs were known to have more than one wife from occasionally. Rhaegar could've married her and it would've been considered legal. But what Voice_of_Reason says is somewhat true, lineage doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Who has the better army is always the "rightful heir" in someone's eyes. Renly declared for the throne knowing full and well he had no claim over Stannis. But he knew his brother was hated, and he could sway the Houses under his banner to his side. 

But lineage MIGHT mean something to Dany. We'll see how the writer's play it. 

The Targs were known to have more than one wife from occasionally. Rhaegar could've married her and it would've been considered legal. But what Voice_of_Reason says is somewhat true, lineage doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Who has the better army is always the "rightful heir" in someone's eyes. Renly declared for the throne knowing full and well he had no claim over Stannis. But he knew his brother was hated, and he could sway the Houses under his banner to his side. 

But lineage MIGHT mean something to Dany. We'll see how the writer's play it. 

That last thought is what Martin gets for taking so darn long to write his books.  It seems a forgone conclusion we will learn the ending from the show and not the books. 

Archived