Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

50 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Any Star Wars Rebels fan here?

Thoughts on the series finale?

I enjoyed it. I hope they make another series that addresses the Thrawn/Ezra situation, with Ahsoka and Sabine.

It did leave a few questions:

Where has Ahsoka been all this time?

When did Kanan and Hera have the time...?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Yohan said:

I enjoyed it. I hope they make another series that addresses the Thrawn/Ezra situation, with Ahsoka and Sabine.

It makes sense that Ahsoka hid out for awhile up until the point that Ezra would have found her so that she didnt mess up the course of events that led up to that. After that, she may have been in touch as Sabine doesnt seem surprised to see her, just ready to go.

Yeah, Kanan and Hera doubtfully had the time. Unless they just bumped sometimes without ever saying I love you, as that was a big deal in the episode where the gas depot exploded.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2018 at 7:44 AM, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Any Star Wars Rebels fan here?

Thoughts on the series finale?

Epic. Finally caught up over the weekend. The last 6 episodes were absolutely the best Star Wars I've

seen in a long time. That's not a knock on Rogue One or Last Jedi. 

On 3/12/2018 at 7:58 AM, Riggo#44 said:

I liked it, but I thought the series, overall, ended too early. It'll be interesting to see what Filoni's next project is.

If he's doing more Star Wars animation, then it has to be a follow-up to this finale. Sabine and Ahsoka the White looking for Ezra makes so much sense. There is a big period to explore post ROTJ.

On 3/12/2018 at 8:39 AM, Yohan said:

You mean between when Ezra ripped her out of time and when she and Sabine go off to find Ezra? What is that..5-7 years? It's a good question but I suspect the answer below is the most accurate.

On 3/12/2018 at 8:59 AM, MisterPinstripe said:

It makes sense that Ahsoka hid out for awhile up until the point that Ezra would have found her so that she didnt mess up the course of events that led up to that. After that, she may have been in touch as Sabine doesnt seem surprised to see her, just ready to go.

Yeah, Kanan and Hera doubtfully had the time. Unless they just bumped sometimes without ever saying I love you, as that was a big deal in the episode where the gas depot exploded.

This show has always been more adult than realized. They killed how many people blowing up the imperial base mid air in the finale? And all the star destroyers...

Thought this article on Syfy (of all places) was interesting.

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/the-biggest-easter-eggs-from-the-finale-of-star-wars-rebels-explain-the-movies

Edited by The Evil Genius

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

You mean between when Ezra ripped her out of time and when she and Sabine go off to find Ezra? What is that..5-7 years? It's a good question but I suspect the answer below is the most accurate.

She basically sat out the events of the the original triology, as Rebels ended talking about the Battle of Endor and after. I get that the last conversation she and Ezra had ended with Ezra saying “Come find me”. Just curious to where she has been. That’s for another show perhaps.

On 3/19/2018 at 5:05 PM, Yohan said:

She basically sat out the events of the the original triology, as Rebels ended talking about the Battle of Endor and after. I get that the last conversation she and Ezra had ended with Ezra saying “Come find me”. Just curious to where she has been. That’s for another show perhaps.

It's almost like Ezra knew that he would be needed to be found. 

I still want Ezra to show up in the movies. Was hoping that DJ was him in the Last Jedi but that's been debunked.

Edited by The Evil Genius

• 2 weeks later...

I'm torn on the Solo movie. 

It actually looks entertaining and the actors seem likable in their own right (Han, Lando), but they just didn't seem to do a good job retro-fitting actors to those characters. Maybe it's impossible to do (probably so...it's Harrison Ford and Billy D Williams). 

I think if I just go into it hoping for a fun adventure, it'll exceed expectations. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'm pretty sure Solo has already been done. On TV. And the movies.

It was called Firefly. And Serenity.

?

I think someone at Disney musta pitched it as Cap'n Jack Sparrow....but in SPACE!  And I can see the cash cow doing at least 2 more Solo flicks whether they're any good or not.