Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's your most hated rival in the East?

Koolblue13

Who's your least favorite in the East?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your most hated rival in the East?

Dallas forever.....and It's not even close

To be honest I might even hate the Ravens more than Philly. Their fans are one-two as far as obnoxiousness goes.

Yes, I think I can agree with this.  The Ravens are right around my level of Giant/Cowpukes hatred.

I'll echo Bruce Allen and say that I still hate the St. Louis Cardinals for the Mel Gray ripoff game in 1975 :(

I think what makes Dallas still the most hated rival is the vast number of their fans who have no connection to the state of Texas whatsoever. At least the majority of Eagles and Giants fans you meet have lived in NY/NJ/Pennsylvania. And the coolest Cowboys fans you meet are ones who are from Texas.

I agree that its a shame that we only play the Ravens in the regular season every four years. That could be a great rivalry.

Hate cowboys fans

Eagles meh, inconsequential.

Absolutely, positively hate Giants the most...

Cowboys haven't won in almost as long as us...and we beat them at a decent clip...the Giantz though...and the Mara salary cap ****...and the meadowlands...

Dallas has been a joke my whole life so I don't really take them seriously. For the older fans, I get why you hate them

But for me, it's Philly. **** that city and their fans. Living there has made it even worse.

For me, it started around 2004 when all my friends became Iggles fans and seemed to be more concerned with dissing us instead of their team winning.

**** them

Giants. It isn't just the cap penalty. They are clearly getting preferential treatment. I'm not sure it's a coincidence that our bye week is followed immediately by a trip to NE.

Out of five bye weeks, we play 3 teams coming off their bye, and Dallas plays 2... Giants.. 1.

John Mara.. "competition committee".

oh,, and we get New England after a Thursday game, which is another 10 day rest. (Dallas got them off their bye.)

How coincidental!

**** that ****ing ****.

~Bang

Always been the Cowboys. Too many heartbreaking losses over the years.

Ugh. People talk about the comeback the Skins had yesterday, but some the Cowboys have pulled on us.......

1999 opener: We're up by 21 with around 10 minutes left and they come back (helped with an onside kick) to tie....we have a chance to win at the end but we botch the FG snap (something we'd also experience in the postseason that year), game goes to OT, Aikman hits a wide open Ismail

1983 opener:  RFK crowd is jacked as Skins take a 23-3 halftime lead.......but we lose 31-30

And the granddaddy of all was the 1979 finale when we were ahead by 13 with less than 5 minutes left with the ball in their territory with the division on the line......no more needs to be said

The Monday Night Miracle and Hand of God games in 2005-6 only slighly made up for the above.

Traditionally, it's the Cowboys for sure. Cap-gate rocketed the Giants up to number one for me. I used to look at them as my least hated because most Giants fans I have known in my life were at least sort of intelligent football-wise, relatively speaking. Just comparing them to Cowboys and Eagles fans. Most Cowboys fans I've known are dip****s and most Eagles fans I've known are loathsome sub-human creatures.   

I remember the exact moment it switched from the Cowboys to the Giants.  It was when John Mara gave that stupid speech defending the cap penalty against us and the Cowboys.

If it had just been us, maybe the Cowboys would still be most hated, but the fact that the Cowboys also got swept up in it made them sort of sympathetic figures.  Enemy of my enemy stuff.

The NFL's faults and declining product has two faces and names, and those are the Giants and Mara.

Eagles are rapidly creeping up their too.  The whole Chip Kelly thing is annoying, you'd think they actually had a ring or something.

Archived