Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's your most hated rival in the East?

Koolblue13

Who's your least favorite in the East?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your most hated rival in the East?

Dallas, and there's no comparison. 

Games like the Troy Hambrick shutout at home that Lavar called "Our Super Bowl" come to mind. 

I've lost count of the number of backbreaking loses I've seen, not to mention the double streaks they had against us and dealing with ex-redskin now-Dallas fans in the DC area during those years. 

Or how about moving to Hampton Roads right around the time the skins came to visit VA Beach (Beach Blitz), and the local fox sports guy successfully knocking the redskins-chargers game off local television saying we were "Unwatchable" in favor of the Cowboys game, and having to go to a bar to watch us play on a 12 inch screen while every other showed that BS blue and silver star in HD.

And the NERVE of this bamma to talk about his station being the home of the Redskins when the preseason games are aired on CBS down here.  In a town where the mall kiosks rarely sell Redskins gear but are flooded with Silver and Blue.

Oh ya, sure, tradition says we're supposed to hate them with a passion.  But I'm sorry, because to me, they've earned my flaming hatred for eternity.  Philly fans are usually dorks and Giants fans are usually pretty respectful towards me.  But Dallas fans? It's like 90% drive around with a Hummer and a limp male reproductive organ.  I took great pleasure watching that muffed punt yesterday, and I can always tell what their record is based on how many jerseys I see.

Seriously. **** Dallas. 

I was going to save this for my 10,000th post, but something just snapped when I saw this thread.  It does every time it pops up.

So overall it looks like it's Giants > Eagles > Cowboys.

How can you hate Jerry Jones less than Jeff Lurie?

I love what Jones has done with the Cowboys. Essentially ran them into the ground for 20 years.

Hell, if he could have gotten along with Jimmy, they'd have had at least 2 more SBs in the 90s.

I hope Jerrah lives forever.

And he got screwed by Mara also in the cap penalty bull-crap

So overall it looks like it's Giants > Eagles > Cowboys.

How can you hate Jerry Jones less than Jeff Lurie?

On the field it's Cowboys most of all. As for Jones, he's a horrible GM that will never trust anyone more then himself. He makes a hated rival worse.

Use to be the Cowboys but not anymore. I hate the Eagles and their crap fans more than anything in life. I seriously hate them. It started with Buddy Ryan and that body bag game . Ever since then I root against them no matter who they're playing. The old Vet was the worst place to see a game. Just terrible fans.

Now it's Chip Kelly and he is just an arrogant Mr. Know It All, I'm smarter than you, pudgy faced idiot.

Living in the middle of Cowboys country with a half and half Cowboys/Redskins family pretty much, and supposedly the biggest city outside of Dallas that has the biggest Cowboy fan base (San Antonio). Obviously I have a strong hatred for the Cowboys. When they beat us on Sunday Night Football in 2013, their fans pretty much acted like they won the superbowl. Recently though my hatred for the Eagles has grown increasingly because of their fans. I guess something my dad and I can agree on. :)

Cowboys, easy.

But my husband gets a kick out of me rooting for both defenses when division rivals play each other, LOL...Sunday afternoon was especially...special.

And the fact that I absolutely HAD to root for the Giants against the Pats in the SB...David Tyree will forever be a hero, yada, yada...he still teases me for it, and I have to remind him that it was BEFORE the collusion, and to ruin Dick Brady's perfect season. 

And the granddaddy of all was the 1979 finale when we were ahead by 13 with less than 5 minutes left with the ball in their territory with the division on the line......no more needs to be said

That game SUCKED ASS!! When the Diesel out ran their entire defense to take the lead, I thought it was over! Until Captain America pulled out a win.....hated that guy!

Ok though, got my revenge on Roger 2 yrs ago when I ran into him in Dallas Airport! Told him how much I hated him, he just looked at me like "who is this nut job". When I told him I was a Redskins fan and that game ripped my heart out, he smiled, then said he hated me too and how much he loved beating the Redskins (ok, he basically neutered me with that, so much for revenge)! Then we talked for a bit on both teams, the owners etc. and agreed our owners have held both organizations back, he is actually a pretty good guy. Once he got off to his concourse, shook hands, told him it was an honor to meet him, then, some guy asks me "who was that?", so I immediately pulled his man card away from him!

I hate Gnats and Iggles but hate the Cowboys the most!

All of the above of course. But I live in N.Y. and Giant fans are really annoying, not to mention that it feels like they have absolutely owned us over the past 20 years. Dallas fans almost seem phony to me. There are some that are passionate that I know, but most feel like they have to say somebody's their favorite team, so when in doubt just say Dallas. The Eagles are just pathetic losers who have never won anything in over a half century and it always makes me laugh how we are considered a disfunctional franchise and the Eagles are considered to be one of the more functional ones. 

Cowboys, easy.

But my husband gets a kick out of me rooting for both defenses when division rivals play each other, LOL...Sunday afternoon was especially...special.

And the fact that I absolutely HAD to root for the Giants against the Pats in the SB...David Tyree will forever be a hero, yada, yada...he still teases me for it, and I have to remind him that it was BEFORE the collusion, and to ruin Dick Brady's perfect season. 

WTH? :unsure:

Young Lady.  We need to have a stern talk. :angry:

Under no circumstance, do you EVER root for any of our division rivals to win a SB.  We do not want them to be happy.  We do not want them to have bragging rights.  We want their fans to be as miserable as we are.

The Patriots winning the SB has no bearing on the Redskins as they are not only in a different division, but a different conference.  I can say that in every SB that another NFCE team was in, I never rooted for them to win.

THE NEXT PERFECT SEASON IS OURS. NOT DICK BRADY'S.

Honestly, I would have rather seen Dick Brady have a perfect season and shut up all those 1972 Dolphins Geezers, then to see ShEli and ****Mara lift another Lombardi. The 72 Dolphins played one of the weakest schedules of a SB Champion and if Sonny had played, we'd have a 4th Lombardi.

You know I didn't realize it until this poll (that I had trouble with), but I'd rather see the Cowboys win the division this year than the Eagles. So I guess Eagles are currently most hated, but mostly because of that arrogant imbecile of a head coach. Plus the Cowboys have earned a small degree of respect by figuring out how to build a decent team by focusing on their Oline. Still a complete joke with jackasses like Dez and Hardy, so they're still a strong 2nd most hated currently.

Honestly, I would have rather seen Dick Brady have a perfect season and shut up all those 1972 Dolphins Geezers, then to see ShEli and ****Mara lift another Lombardi. The 72 Dolphins played one of the weakest schedules of a SB Champion and if Sonny had played, we'd have a 4th Lombardi.

And frankly, it's not like Pats fans would act any different.

Archived