Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

That's not what I said at all. You could be a racist moron also. That doesn't mean you deserve an ass whooping. Also doesn't mean that you don't deserve one. Don't try to be cute. Just makes you seem as asinine and ridiculous as the officers doling out the beatings. 

Workers claim injuries all over their bodies for big payouts — but continue their active lives

After nearly two decades on the force, former LAPD Officer Jonathan Hall ended his career the way many veteran officers do these days, claiming job-related injuries across most of his body.

With the help of a boutique Van Nuys law firm that specializes in workers’ compensation cases for cops and firefighters, Hall filed claims saying he’d injured his knees, hips, heart (high blood pressure), back, right shoulder — even his right middle finger.

The ailments had existed for months, in some cases years, and had not previously prevented him from working, Hall said in a recent interview. But he was burned out, the target of an internal affairs investigation and desperate to avoid going back to the station.

Hall’s timing raised suspicion, and he was soon videotaped leading scuba dives and lifting heavy equipment despite the alleged injuries.

After running afoul of a supervisor at the LAPD — who launched an internal affairs investigation accusing Hall of trying to dissuade other vendors so his new business could win a contract to sell dive equipment to the department — Hall said he couldn’t face returning to work.  “I just couldn’t put the uniform back on,” Hall said.

So he requested an unpaid leave of absence to upgrade his scuba instructor’s certification. When the department denied that request, Hall filed the workers’ compensation claims.

Hall collected more than $97,000 in tax-free salary while he was on leave to recover from his long list of injuries, payroll records show.

During that paid time off, undercover LAPD officers filmed him teaching scuba lessons at his shop, Deep Blue Scuba & Swim Center.

In a subsequent deposition, Hall admitted to diving while on leave but claimed he had not taken paying students into the ocean or dived off a boat. The undercover video clearly showed him doing both of those things. Hall was fired and convicted of a misdemeanor for lying during the deposition.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, China said:

Workers claim injuries all over their bodies for big payouts — but continue their active lives

During that paid time off, undercover LAPD officers filmed him teaching scuba lessons at his shop, Deep Blue Scuba & Swim Center.

In a subsequent deposition, Hall admitted to diving while on leave but claimed he had not taken paying students into the ocean or dived off a boat. The undercover video clearly showed him doing both of those things. Hall was fired and convicted of a misdemeanor for lying during the deposition.

Disability claims must be serious business. Had he shot a guy or been accused or coercing a false confession, on duty, does anyone think they’d set up a sting operation like they did to officer Scuba here?  The sort of thing where cops go undercover to try to prove the official statement is less than true?

Shows and interesting arrangement of priorities.  

• Like 2

Las Vegas police on Monday released body camera footage of two men weaving through traffic in an SUV and shooting at officers during a chase near downtown that left one of the men dead and the other wounded.

The footage from Wednesday morning shows officer William Umana following Fidel Miranda, 22, and Rene Nunez, 30, and yelling “shots fired, shots fired” into his radio. When another police car joined the chase, Umana warned the officer to stay back. The second officer’s car was hit by bullets at least twice, and the officer could not finish the chase, Metropolitan Police Department Assistant Sheriff Tim Kelly said at a briefing Monday.

As the chase neared its end, Umana, 43, pulled his car closer to the SUV and fired 11 shots through his windshield and seven shots through his open window.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/video-shows-violent-police-pursuit-near-downtown-las-vegas/

Are police really taught this? A residential area doesn't seem like the place to start shooting through moving cas.

21 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/video-shows-violent-police-pursuit-near-downtown-las-vegas/

Are police really taught this? A residential area doesn't seem like the place to start shooting through moving cas.

im not sure,maybe because they were charged with murder.....  seems dangerous as ****.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

Those guys were weaving in and out of traffic, shooting their guns at police after already killing a civilian at a car wash earlier that morning. I'm unsure how accurate bullets will be after hitting his windshield, but I have no problem with that officers actions in stopping two murderers. Luckily, no civilians were hit during the chase. 

Although I'm unsure, I do think laws vary per state on whether an officer can fire his gun during a pursuit or not. IMO, if an officer is being fired upon then they should be able to do the same. 

• Like 1

https://ktla.com/2018/03/07/14-year-old-boy-impersonating-police-officer-initiated-traffic-stop-responded-to-victorville-home-authorities/

14-Year-Old Boy Impersonating Deputy Initiated Traffic Stop, ‘Responded’ to Victorville Home: Authorities

14-Year-Old Caught on Video Impersonating Deputies: Sheriff`s Officials

>

A teen accused of posing as a law enforcement officer in multiple incidents in San Bernardino County, including one in which he allegedly initiated a traffic stop on an unsuspecting driver, has been arrested, authorities said Wednesday.

In one case, which took place Monday, the 14-year-old boy was allegedly driving an SUV with flashing red and blue emergency lights mounted on the inside of the front windshield when he pulled into a driveway in the 13600 block of Mica Avenue in Victorville, according to a news release from the Victorville Police Department.

The white Ford Explorer had no law enforcement or other type of markers to identify it as a patrol vehicle beyond the emergency lights, nor were there any license plates.

After exiting the parked SUV, the teen went to the front door and made contact with the residents, telling them he was there to investigate a report of a domestic disturbance. Jasmine Jones, who lives at the residence involved, told KTLA she was puzzled by the unprompted visit.

“For me, I was like, ‘That’s not normal. Do cops do that?’” she said.

The juvenile was dressed in a San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department uniform, complete with a belt holster that contained a firearm, authorities said. But despite the props, Jones said it was an unconvincing get-up.

“I saw the police uniform and I thought, ‘That just doesn’t look right,’" she said. "It’s loose, and the belt buckle isn’t staying on his hips.”

However, Jones also insisted the teen appears older than 14 years old in person.

Exclusive: Wiretaps reveal retired NYPD detective’s jealousy blew her cover in heroin ring

NASSAU COUNTY — Retired NYPD Narcotics detective Karan Young was upset about her long-time boyfriend ignoring her calls, after getting flirty at a Sweet 16 party. When she confronted him about it, she got caught on police wiretap admitting her role in a major heroin ring.

“You had no problem when you needed me to bring you the wallet with my (expletive) shield and ID card,” the retired cop fumed, referring to a mini-shield she had provided to Leigh “Chris” Jackson, her boyfriend. “When you need the (expletive) ID and shield, you know how to call me for that s—t.”

The wiretap led to Young’s bust with 13 other people in a large drug operation.

Young was accused of conspiracy, for allowing her shield to be used as protection for Jackson, should he ever be stopped by police. A handwritten note in black marker on her DEA union card said, “Please show consideration. MOS (member of service), husband.”

The gold mini-shield was kept in a leather holder, with a monogrammed inscription that read “Detective’s Husband.”

“She was helping to protect her boyfriend,” said Nassau County District Attorney, Madeline Singas, “who was pumping about 23,000 doses of opioids and heroin a week into our communities. They were making about $170,000 a week.”

• Sad 1

The court heard how the sickening abuse first came to light in 1989 when a girl came forward and told cops what Antony had done to her.

But the case was never brought to trial and in May 2015, three more children – all aged under 14 – said they had been abused by Antony and others.

Police were once again called but it was decided there was insufficient evidence to bring charges. However, the case was reopened in January 2016 when a fifth victim came forward.

The full extent of the abuse began to unravel and a further three victims were identified – meaning the vile family could be brought to trial.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/18/family-of-pedophiles-raped-kids-for-30-years-before-being-caught/

-----------------------------------------------------------

So it took police and DA ...... almost 30 years to do something. How many children were raped during those 30 years because police and DA and this Country treat child rape like DUIs. 

Child sex laws must get a whole lot tougher in this Country. Its a ****ing joke. I understand it may be hard to prosecute these bc it may come down to a 8 year olds word vs the sick pedophile rapist .... but dont plea that **** down to 3rd degree contact or some bull**** so the asshole gets a few weekends and a suspended sentence. Try the ****ing case, grow some balls DA or SA and actually try a case instead of pleaing it down so you dont miss happy hour at bonefish.

Child rape shouldnt get the same treatment as a DUI multiple offender.

Ivanka .. you want to do something. Do something.

-----------------------------------------------------

Look at this ****. I googled "maryland child rape plea" and an article on how a pastor and 2 other guys raped teens in an at risk program. Multiple women came forward w consistent stories.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/3-md-church-leaders-charged-with-sexually-abusing-teens-in-at-risk-youth-program/2018/05/23/8aab8f2c-5ea7-11e8-9ee3-49d6d4814c4c_story.html?utm_term=.98c71f67cab3

Charged in may 2018. Not a single article since they were charged. So I ran a Md Case Search ... guess what the **** PG ASA Alsobrooks signed off on .... they dropped the child rape charges and what is left is 2nd degree assault and 4th degree contact and petty crap. Sounds like a suspended sentence for multiple victims raped over years.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=6E00635627&loc=20&detailLoc=DSCR

This is right in our back yard. Slaps on the wrist.

Alsobrooks needs to be asked about this when the case is done.

ASA are *******. To scared to trya  case. All they do is plea so they can be out by 3.

----

I guarantee that if I searched for random child rape cases, 8 out of 10 have been pled down.

Edited by Why am I Mr. Pink?
  • Sad 1

In local news...

Man sues cop for anal probe on sidewalk

A man in Washington, DC, is suing a police officer for probing his anus and grabbing his genitals in an invasive body search during a stop-and-frisk last year.

A 2-minute video of the incident shows M.B. Cottingham — a 39-year-old man who works as an ice cream vendor — being searched by Metropolitan Police Department Officer Sean Lojacono in the city’s Bellevue section on Sept. 27.

Cottingham and his friends were on a sidewalk discussing plans for his birthday when two cop cars pulled up, according to the American Civil Liberties Union, which claims the cop violated Cottingham’s Fourth Amendment right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures.

Several officers then asked Cottingham and his friends if they had any weapons, prompting the group to say they did not. Cottingham then pulled out a legal amount of marijuana from his sock and agreed to let Lojacono pat him down further to avoid a confrontation, ACLU officials said. An officer was later seen on the video pouring out a bottle of alcohol.

But the officer took what should’ve been a routine frisk and turned it into a “shocking and unjustified invasion” of Cottingham’s privacy, according to ACLU staff attorney Scott Michelman, who is representing Cottingham.

Click on the link for the full UFIA

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, abdcskins said:

I just learned about and saw the shooting of Daniel Shaver for the first time. Wow. 

I don't know what prevented the cop from going up and cuffing him. The dude was crying and obviously wasn't a threat.

one of the most infuriating things I've ever seen.   He WANTED to kill Shaver. 

I hope the shooter dies in a fire. 

• Thanks 1

Feds order Georgia sheriff to return $69G spent on Hellcat muscle car

A Georgia police department is in hot water over the purchase of a Hellcat muscle car.

Fox 5 reports that the U.S. Department of Justice has asked the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office to pay back $69,258 that it received from a federal program that distributes seized drug money to law enforcement agencies, which was used to buy the 707 hp Dodge Charger Hellcat in May.

"We have not yet responded to that letter and we're examining all our options," department spokesperson Shannon Volkodav told Fox 5.

The Charger is a popular vehicle among law enforcement agencies, but Dodge does not make a Special Service model with the Hellcat's 6.2-liter supercharged V8 engine for this purpose. The Hellcat boasts a top speed of 204 mph.

The black sedan is being used as Gwinnett County Sheriff Butch Conway’s official car, which the DOJ said differed from the use stated in the application for the funds as an “undercover/covert operations” vehicle.

The federal agency described it as an “extravagant expenditure,” which is not allowed under the program.

El Paso County Deputies Started A Fight Club To Reward Use Of Force Against Prisoners

Use of violent force is never something to celebrate. Any time law enforcement officers legitimately use force or violence against people in the communities that they serve, it is at best an unfortunate part of the job that should be kept to the minimum amount necessary to control a situation.

Yet in the El Paso County Jail in Colorado, Sheriff’s Deputy Sandra Rincon was celebrated with a tiara, a “princess” plate, and a cake with the number “50” on top. The number, however, wasn’t her age. It referred to the number of times she had used force against prisoners, ranging from handcuffing to punching and kicking. She was the winner of what one of the county jailers called a “fight club,” crowning whoever used force most often as the champion.

The “fight club” competition was uncovered in the course of a lawsuit filed by civil rights attorney Darold Killmer, which charged sheriff’s deputies with using excessive force against his client, Philippa McCully. The deputies, according to McCully, knocked her legs out from under her and shoved her to the floor, fracturing her knee, tearing her ACL, and bruising her badly. After the “fight club” competition was revealed, the county settled McCully’s case for $675,000.