Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

27 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Don’t run away from the cops and don’t park like an a-hole and take up two handicap spots?  Situation avoided. Seems reasonable to me.

You dont think that death is kind of a harsh punishment for running away?

Uh huh.

ok, so it’s like going into the shady part of town flashing 22” rims and a blasting sound system, with hydros to match and leaving the car running with the keys in. 

Are you suprised when it’s stolen?

Im not surprised the car was stolen, I’m not surprised I got shocked, and I’m not suprised I got beaten by the police.  I’m just not going to leave my car unlocked, stick my finger in a light socket, or give the police even the slimmest reason to assault me.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So what you are saying is that fair penalty for running from the police is death?

When did I say that? I think it’s best not to put yourself in a situation where that is a possibility. The guy that got shot had a chance to diffuse the situation and didn’t. He shares some of the culpability, IMO.  

OFC if the cops acted inappropriately (we don’t know yet) they should be not just fired as is typical but should be charged with murder.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

30 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

When did I say that? I think it’s best not to put yourself in a situation where that is a possibility. The guy that got shot had a chance to diffuse the situation and didn’t. He shares some of the culpability, IMO.  

OFC if the cops acted inappropriately (we don’t know yet) they should be not just fired as is typical but should be charged with murder.

same dumbass thoughts as people who believe "she shouldn't have dressed like that, she was asking for it"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

In her own perverse way, Cowgirl is basically admitting what we all know.  Which is that sitting on the curb in your hood having a beer with your girlfriend carries a high risk of “murder by cop” if you’re a black man in America.

White girls don’t really have that problem, I’d imagine.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

If you stick your finger in a light socket, it will shock you, possibly even kill you. How often do you stick your finger in a light socket?

I command you to stick your finger in a light socket or you'll be arrested for not following my commands. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

In her own perverse way, Cowgirl is basically admitting what we all know.  Which is that sitting on the curb in your hood having a beer with your girlfriend carries a high risk of “murder by cop” if you’re a black man in America.

Gender certainly plays a role, women of any color are rarely shot compared to men.  Race plays a role too, as we should all know by now.  The issue here is that the report says calls for police specified the guy in this scenario was firing his gun.  Two 911 calls described this.  Describing this as just sitting down for a curbside beer doesnt really capture that does it?  

I need more more info on this one.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Because white girls don't run from the cops, a majority of these cases involve people running from the cops or being belligerent towards police officers.

People need to smarten up, don't talk **** to cops and don't run from them.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Being belligerent =/= they should be brutalized or killed

"That's white justice!" 

Besides that, there are multiple examples of females doing this exact shot and not getting shot and killed for it. 

Dont get me wrong. If they had reports of this dude carrying a weapon and he was really offloading rounds then he could have been a threat. 

But my gripe isnt about what happened to him specifically at all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

Interesting how you think you know what every white girl in America does in regards to police. 

You're right, it was a poor generalization.

I have lots to say on this issue just not enough ES stamina to get into it.

Edited by JSSkinz

21 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

same dumbass thoughts as people who believe "she shouldn't have dressed like that, she was asking for it"

Not really in any way. Dressing provocatively isn’t against the law.  Parking across two handicap parking spots and shooting off a gun in the middle of a neighborhood is not only illagal, but immoral as well.

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Is cowgirl really a chick or just a dude with a stupid screenname?

I’m a lady.

14 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Being belligerent =/= they should be brutalized or killed

"That's white justice!" 

Nope.  You can do both.

You should definitely protest against bad cops (there are many examples of where someone has done absolutely nothing but are still a victim of police brutality).

You should also definitely take control of your own actions and not put yourself in a situation where you can be brutalized by police. (Eg don’t break the law in the first place).