Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly is occupying space in all of your heads

Westbrook36

Oh I know but I felt like kicking the wounded bird while it was down. At this point they are a laughingstock and should be laughed at. Plus we know how eagles fans are not like they will be around to read it since their team is in shambles.

I don't know. If he's not as bad as Spurrier, he might be worse. The difference is, Spurrier had immediate control over who the team brought in, Kelly didn't. 

I don't remember Spurrier having a loss as bad as last night (or having a running game that was this bad).

It is still early, and I wasn't able to watch my "beloved" Eagles play, but I can only think of one my all-time favorite sound bites when seeing how the Eagles are doing:  "5-11...Not very good!"

Be grateful you missed it. If the Skins had a game that bad, I'd be replacing phones, remotes, and probably some chairs. Honestly, I thought it was terrible because for a good portion of the game, it didn't look like the Cowboys wanted to win either, yet they still dominated the game.

It was bad.

I find it hard to feel good about this victory with the loss of romoSUCKS. 

I would find it hard to feel good about it too. The Skins had a game that was kind of like this during the Zorn era. We played the Rams and won, something like 12-9, and it was evident that we weren't very good that season. I think that was actually during week 2.

The positive for you guys is that Weeden actually looked better than Romo yesterday, and you get Dez back. They especially need Dez, because that running game wasn't good.

Seen some "high"lights of the game. It seriously looks like the offensive line were all just picked up yesterday. I mean terrible.

Picked up is being generous, dragged off the curb right before kickoff is more appropriate. We here have seen some absolutely pathetic redskin performances the last decade or so but NOTHING like what I saw yesterday. When Troy Aikman starts ripping a team playing the Cowboys, when he obviously goes out of his way to not do that when he broadcasting a cowboy game because of his obvious bias, you know it's bad. I've never seen a running back hit in the backfield as soon as he takes the handoff 80% of his touches.

The only praise I'll give Kelly is that it seems he signed DM with the sole intention of just getting him away from Dallas because he has zero clue how to use him effectively and it really does seem he never really had a plan to use him correctly and just wanted to weaken a division rival.

Looking at it now, it makes me wonder what Gore and/or his agent knew that made him back away.

Luck?  The name...not the gods!

If I'm an NFL running back, I'm looking at what team is going to help me put up numbers the longest so I can get the most $$.  Luck keeps defenses more honest and does not miss games due to injury.  Other big area I would have thought he would have investigated would have been OL....although maybe he did but both of those teams (Phi/Ind) OL stinks so far.

Luck?  The name...not the gods!

If I'm an NFL running back, I'm looking at what team is going to help me put up numbers the longest so I can get the most $$.  Luck keeps defenses more honest and does not miss games due to injury.  Other big area I would have thought he would have investigated would have been OL....although maybe he did but both of those teams (Phi/Ind) OL stinks so far.

True.  I don't know when Chip got rid of his two starting guards, but if Murray signed after that he only has himself to blame.  Dallas has the best OL by a country mile compared to Philly and Indy.  He should have stayed put. 

True.  I don't know when Chip got rid of his two starting guards, but if Murray signed after that he only has himself to blame.  Dallas has the best OL by a country mile compared to Philly and Indy.  He should have stayed put. 

I agree.  Getting hit by 2 DT at line of scrimmage versus a Safety 7-10 yards downfield (due to blocking) will shorten your career.

And it has started..LOL

Chip Kelly has to be just a rebound coach

After a long relationship with Fat ****, we wanted some strange. Chip was that perfect new chick. But eventually the rebound isnt so hot anymore. The lipstick on the pig is revealed.

Chip Kellys success was with Andy and Howies players. Now that he has his own team, he ****ing blows. Billy Davis. Jordan Hicks is only rookie really playing bc of injury. Mathis is a huge upgrade on this OL. Foles > Bradford. Trading Shady still is completely suspect. **** even Boykin could be helping this team. Maxwell is exposed.

Andy had us in the playoffs in year 3. In Chip we trust? Doesnt feel like it.

Only saving grace is the rest of the division sucks too.

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?p=1824207#post1824207

Archived