Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly is occupying space in all of your heads

Westbrook36

On March 13, 2015 at 0:27 AM, Westbrook36 said:

I laugh....LAUGH when people question or mock the greatness of Charles Kelly simply because their simple minds can't comprehend what he is putting together......

Gotta love me some WB. Lol

After all Kelly did to blow up the Eagles, I am amazed how fast they have been able to turn it around.  It's disappointing as I thought they would be buried in cap hell and incorrect players in their systems for a good three years.  

5 hours ago, DWinzit said:

Gotta love me some WB. Lol

After all Kelly did to blow up the Eagles, I am amazed how fast they have been able to turn it around.  It's disappointing as I thought they would be buried in cap hell and incorrect players in their systems for a good three years.  

Well run franchises always turn it around quickly, unfortunately

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2015 at 11:13 AM, Westbrook36 said:

Sam Bradford is going to be a top 3 QB this year and the Eagles win the division by at least 2 games.

On 9/25/2016 at 6:26 PM, Westbrook36 said:

What QB in the NFL would you take over Wentz?  The Eagles have a top 3 QB for the next 18 years.

Two year bump is worth it just to read these again.

7 hours ago, Roger.Staubach said:

Is there no Foles quote available?

6 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Unfortunately not. I would have loved to read those.

Ye of little faith lol...

The Eagles are clearly the best team in the NFC East, Foles is clearly the best QB in the NFC East, Chip Kelly is GOD. Eagles 2014 thread.

Westy's Opening post:

"On the heels of the wildly successful "Chip Kelly. Any Questions?" thread from last year, I bestow upon you a thread where all of you can revel in your adulation in all things Philadelphia Eagles while acting like scorned lovers. 

What do we know?

1.  the Eagles are clearly the best team in the NFC East.

2.  Nicky Footlong Foles is clearly the best QB in the NFC East.

3.  Chip Kelly is a man amongst boys.  "Score ****ing points."

What I look forward to in this thread:

1.  Denial of the obvious.

2.  Grudging admittance of everything I posed above.

3.  The transformation from thinking your team can compete with the Eagles this year to posting pictures of empty trophy cases. 

Good luck boys, you are going to need it."

Speaking of Philthy QBs:

2. Carson Wentz might want to forget this day. He and the offense struggled throughout. Maybe it had something to do with the defense pushing the envelope, but the quarterback had trouble hooking up with his receivers. He had eight straight passes during one 7-on-7 set that were incomplete, although two were dropped. He overthrew a covered Alshon Jeffery and threw low to a crossing Darren Sproles, safety Malcolm Jenkins broke up a pass to Zach Ertz, Jalen Mills knocked a toss to Torrey Smithaway, and Wentz threw too inside to Trey Burton. The drops came when Wendell Smallwood looked away on a short flick and when Nelson Agholor couldn’t hang onto a BB in the back of the end zone.

Other Wentz lowlights: He tossed an ill-advised bomb to a covered Jeffery that cornerback Patrick Robinson easily knocked away. He threw an interception right into the hands of linebacker Najee Goode. He was nearly picked off when he went to a not-even-looking Sproles in the flat. Wentz connected with Agholor on a 50-plus-yard “touchdown,” but the ball was short and was caught only after the ball was tipped into the receiver’s hands. Wentz’s best moment came when he lofted a strike to a crossing Ertz. It’s way, way, way – WAY – too early to hit the panic button on Wentz. But he hasn’t been sharp – at least for the last three practices I’ve attended. The Eagles still have one more OTA and three minicamp practices next week before breaking for the summer.

On 6/9/2017 at 0:22 PM, Califan007 said:

Speaking of Philthy QBs:

2. Carson Wentz might want to forget this day. He and the offense struggled throughout. Maybe it had something to do with the defense pushing the envelope, but the quarterback had trouble hooking up with his receivers. He had eight straight passes during one 7-on-7 set that were incomplete, although two were dropped. He overthrew a covered Alshon Jeffery and threw low to a crossing Darren Sproles, safety Malcolm Jenkins broke up a pass to Zach Ertz, Jalen Mills knocked a toss to Torrey Smithaway, and Wentz threw too inside to Trey Burton. The drops came when Wendell Smallwood looked away on a short flick and when Nelson Agholor couldn’t hang onto a BB in the back of the end zone.

Other Wentz lowlights: He tossed an ill-advised bomb to a covered Jeffery that cornerback Patrick Robinson easily knocked away. He threw an interception right into the hands of linebacker Najee Goode. He was nearly picked off when he went to a not-even-looking Sproles in the flat. Wentz connected with Agholor on a 50-plus-yard “touchdown,” but the ball was short and was caught only after the ball was tipped into the receiver’s hands. Wentz’s best moment came when he lofted a strike to a crossing Ertz. It’s way, way, way – WAY – too early to hit the panic button on Wentz. But he hasn’t been sharp – at least for the last three practices I’ve attended. The Eagles still have one more OTA and three minicamp practices next week before breaking for the summer.

Source?  I want to read more.  :-)

On June 8, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Califan007 said:

What do we know?

2.  Nicky Footlong Foles is clearly the best QB in the NFC East

Well "Nicky" has found his way back to the NFCE riding a footlong section of pine. 

On June 8, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Roger.Staubach said:

He brings life to the board much like Bubba and TR1.  I miss those two.

This section was sure hopping with them around. They were big homers that loved baiting and battling others...with a soft spot in the heart for "poke" fans haha

On 6/1/2017 at 8:52 PM, Califan007 said:

The Redskins are well run, then?...

This season should give us the answer. They had a very good draft by all accounts, but shook up the FO. If they can sign Kirk, and make it to a WC, and make nearly back to back to back playoff appearances, I'd say that they've finally found their mojo.

But if this whole thing falls apart, and they fall right back to the cellar, then it will once again prove that they just can't get right

Archived